Quirk Info

Quirk: Puppeteer

Type: Emitter

Info: Puppeteer allows the user to complete control the victims physical body by making eye contact. The user only has to have brief eye contact to gain control of a victim. The user doesn't have to maintain eye contact to keep control of the victim and the user can control up to 3 people at once. The user has to be within 75 feet of the victim when making eye contact to gain control of the victim. The user after taking control of someone, can continue to control the victim at a max distance of 300 feet away. The user is also able to activate the quirk of the victim but the user has less control depending on the quirk (Bakugo's quirk would be easy to control because all it does is create explosions from his hands but a quirk like Tokoyami's would be harder to control due to it being sentient and that the user has to focus to use it). When activating the quirk, the user emits a gold thread about three feet in length from each of their fingers. If the victim is close enough for the user to make direct contact with the thread from the users hands, the user can take control of a victim without making eye contact while also being able to use the victims quirk a lot more precisely and greatly reduces the drawbacks to the user. A bonus to direct contact is that the user doesn't need to move their fingers to control the victem. To make a victim do something, the user has to move his fingers in a specific way, like they are controlling a puppet. The victim remains completely conscious while under the users control and are still able to talk unless they are forced by the user to stay silent. 

Drawbacks: The more physical strength a victim has, the more strain gets put on the users hands. If a victim is too strong (like AllMight or the Nomu) the most the user is able to do is make them stay still for a couple seconds or slow them down. If the user controls the body of someone very strong for too long, the user can tear the muscles in their hands. This can reduced by having the users thread make direct contact with the victim.