Woah classroom

You walk into the classroom after your teacher Mr. Euringer asked you too for extra credit, you didn't want too you wanted too stay with your friend but your failing science. At least its a bit enjoyable because Mr. J Euringer is fucking sexy so who knows what will happen.

You walk next to the classroom door hesitant to open. You find the courage to turn the nob and walk in, you scan the room seeing Mr. J with his feet crossed on his desk and his head laying on his hand as he smiles. You look him up and down taking in how hot he is, if he keeps acting like this your gonna get turned on. You walk up to a chair and sit down.

"What do you want?" you ask trying to sound annoying to get out of the room. "Well.." He starts as he stands up and walks over to your desk leaning on it looking you in the eyes. "I think your failing my class darling~". He always calls you darling you hate it cause your the only one he does it too and its too damm attractive, but with him so close too you, you could move your face a inch and would be able to kiss him. Him calling you darling this close makes something in your stomach churn. "Yeah I am and im not staying here." you say without thinking getting up. He pushes you back down into the seat. There's no getting out of this hes too strong. You look up at him and take a sniff of the strong cologne hes wearing and you close your legs tightly together.

You look down and back up at him again slowly moving your eyes up his chest until your eyes meet his. "Stop looking at me like that." He mutters and looks away. "Oh why not huh" you say. He leans down and whispers in your ear and bites it, "because you're gonna make me hard." A shiver runs up your back as you whimper feeling blush rise in your cheeks.

You look at his hands wishing they were on your neck and all of your body. "You know, we all know I cant just give you extra credit from redoing tests. Your a little brat so I need too give it too you in a way we both would love~."

He moves his hand up too your chin and moves your head up too where he can look at you. "M-Mr. J w-why this way" You stand up holding your skirt down so he cant see your soaked panties. "because darling I see the way you look at me. looking at my crotch all the time you think your slick huh? So im gonna show you whats under these pants." He pins you too the desk and pushes your hands away. He licks his lips and start rubbing you through your panties. you grab his hand to the inside so he can rub your clit. He moves his fingers in circles and slightly thrusts his finger inside. You respond to that action with a moan.

A student knocks on the door meanwhile Mr J keeps thrusting his fingers inside of you repetitively, you gasp trying to hold back your moans, you tried to move away but he keeps pinning you rougher than before and responds to the door "I'm busy" he yelled.

He smirks, "Now sweetie give me a second." He pulls out his wet finger and walks too his desk and pulls out a condom. He walks back slowly and says "Isnt this what you want~?"

You look away and blush. "Y-yes." You swallow hard, if his finger was rough and big in you. You can only imagine his dick. he walks over and slowly starts taking off his tie and unbotting his shirt. He puts his tie to the corner and leaves his shirt on and runs his hands to his belt. Your too focused on his chest though, he has abs which you could already see through his sweat soaked shirt but fuck they look good. You hear his pants drop to the hard floor and the condom wrapper rip. You take a glimpse at his cock and its huge you dont know if its gonna fit. "y-your huge sir."

"shut up before I stick it in your mouth and give you a new hole." He smirks and slams you down. sticking the tip of his cock in you. Lust and pleasure fill your body as you wiggle. he slowly sticks his cock deeper in pulling you up with his tie thrusting in and out his shirt drifting off his shoulders his sweat highlighting his body. You ran a hand down his chest and he grunts moving his head slightly to the left. he looks so good like this.

You moan loudly and he tightens his grip on his tie and goes harder. "quiet darling you dont want anyone hearing me pleasure you." he pushes you back down and quickly shoves his cock fully inside of you as your legs shake. He lets go of the tie and puts his arm on the desk and  kisses you telling prasing you about how amazing you feel on him. He quickly moves up and grunts thrusting hard as he puts his hand on his face. "f-fuck y/n im gonna cum ah~" he moans and fastly  pulls out putting his hand on your thigh slightly rubbing it. The condom getting stuck inside you but your too worried about watching his nice cum spill out and drip onto the floor. you take out the condom and bite your lip.

You get on your knees and lick the cum off of his tip. "Darling~" he says quietly and pushes back down. "One more thing.." He gets by your now throbbing hole and shoves his tongue in swirling it around you. You close your legs but you wanna see his pretty eyes look up at you. You cover your mouth and moan as you cum all onto his tongue and he swallows it. He stands up and brushes his pinky against your clit. "Oops" He looks at you and giggles. Buttoning his shirt and putting on his pants. "Now darling you should get to your next class we can have more fun another time." He winks and leans up against a wall. You nod and put back on your pants and leave the classroom. You think back wondering how you managed to not caught and fuck him. The hottest man ever.