Chapter 17.5

Chi POV

We pulled up to the club and we hopped out and Luca grabbed my hand. You could hear the music outside and it was a line of hundreds of people.

"They probably pack like a motherfucka." Jazzy grabbed my hand and I nodded.

"More money for us." Luca looked at me and I laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"Hey bossman." The security dapped him up and up the ropes and we walked in. "Bossman coming through." He spoke into the walky tally and we met a security guard and he walked us to vip.

"Thanks tip." They dapped eachother up.

"No problem boss."

"Wait you own this place." Jazzy asked my next question and he nodded.

"Yeah. I can't have all dirty money gotta clean it some how." I nodded.

Me and Jazzy just started to vibe and dance and take shots.

"Bitch where Jaylin?" I asked in her ear and she shrugged. "What happened with y'all."

"He is a bitch." She rolled her eyes. "He supposed to be coming with his babymomma." I gasped.

"Wait what?"

Jazzy POV

"Yeah she texted me the other day so you know I have to hold on to the tea and I asked his ass last night when they came over or whatever. He talking about he didn't know and all this other shit so I told him like j am not ready to stepmom. He was like well we can't be together and I said whatever and that's how that shit went." I shrugged. "Plus she was already in some rah rah shit like bitch don't even play yourself Bitch."

"What her name?"

She took out her phone and saw me a picture.

"Oh she not bad looked I mean you bad as fuck though

"Oh she not bad looked I mean you bad as fuck though."

"Yeah she is pretty as fuck. Forsure. I just don't like how she text me on some crazy shit like first of all we on some DL shit because this is a exactly why and then she like he was with me last night and al this other bullshit like bitch I don't give a fuck we not official we fuck what 2 times condom on. Wasn't that good like I'm cool you can have him. Trust me. Then he was complaining about having to pay for every date like okay you should as me i would've definitely paid like he is just not it and I was off him anyway that's why I didn't even let him meet mommy like boy bye. I need a money getting nigga like I'm to high class to be with trash."

"Jaylin not even really like keyon and Luca though I mean they hang out all the time but he not really like off the notch. I think he is Billy and they B4M."

"Oh okay." I nodded. "So he not with the real money getters." She shook her head.

"You okay baby?" Luca sat down beside her. "I was just talking to the strippers them bitches look crazy and we can't have that." She nodded.