Chapter 17

Chi POV

"Bro I am fucking 18 stop playing with me girl I am not one of dem!" I yelled as we pulled up to school and Jazzy.

"You need to schedule your drivers test." I nodded.

"Thank you for reminding me." I got out.

"Yes so we can stop riding dirty out here." She fixed her dress. "We gone be lit tonight for sure."

"I know." I grabbed her hand we walked past everyone and they all stared per usual.

"Baby come here." I heard Lucas voice and Jazzy smiled.

I loooked at him and he was sitting on his car.

One day I gotta ask them why they sit out here but they probably do it be lots of there young niggas go here and some of the opps and they peoples.

Everybody just stared at me and the girls mugged me. He looked around and walked over to me and grabbed me by my neck and kissed me.

"What's wrong?" He stared at me and I shook my head.

"Nothing I just was shocked because I know you don't like people in our business." He shrugged.

"I wanna love you everywhere baby. You special." I laughed.

"You capping!" We laughed and I wrapped my arms around him.

"I am dead ass. If I wasn't I would be standing right here." He kissed my neck. "Matter fact let me show you your special." He kissed me on my lips.

"What?" I gave me the side eye because if he talking about fucking I'm down but where.

"I'm talking about a date. Tomorrow 8? Cause you gone be lit as fuck today and tonight."

"Of course baby." I peaked his lips and he licked my lips and the kiss got sloppy and i had to stop before this end up in the girls bathroom I'm playing.

"Heat you want for your birthday?"

"Nothing I am chilling just a good time." He nodded and I felt him grip my ass.

"Okay I'll figure it out." I laughed.

"Baby I am serious I don't get gifts I just he my cake and we be chilling and having a great time with my people. Money man." I looked and his eyes and he smiled and bent down and kissed me and laughed. "Let me get to class though."

"Okay baby i lo- I'll see you later."

"See you bye be safe." Be smiled at me.

"You know I am always safe." He flashed his gun and I bit my lip and he laughed and blew me kiss and we went out separate ways and jazzy squealed.

"You guys love eachother." I laughed.

"I am attached I don't know if I love him." I laughed.

"Say his name with out smiling." I stared at her and just the thought made me smile. "Exactly."

"Oh my gosh shut up."