3) Sav'len💜

Savcı's P.O.V
My father Ertuğrul bey wants me to go and conquer a castle with him because my brother Gündüz was busy in Söğüt with my uncle Dündar bey and my brother Osman went hunting with his best friend Boran alp.

Lena's P.O.V
My father and I were captured by the emperor of the İnegöl castle and they put us in to cages like animals, I hadn't seen my father for days and I worried about his health but instead of seeing my father I had to be next to the commander of the İnegöl soldiers who kinda handsome, he was was nice and kind to me but I still miss my father.

Savcı's P.O.V
We were riding in the forest behind Ertuğrul Gazi until we stopped for a break a few alps went to go hunt and they brought it back and we ate, once we had finished we were up and riding again. When we were near the castle, our spy helped us with our disguises and helped us into the castle and then we killed off their soldiers one by one until we got to the basement where they kept prisoners, we killed the guards and made our way in. As I was walking down I stopped by a cage, it had women in it, we had to rescue a hatun and her father, an alp came upto me and unlocked the cage we helped her and her father out without getting caught.
We went out the way we came, there were two horses waiting for the rescued and then we rode to the tribe where we were welcomed by my brothers.

Lena's P.O.V
I heard the sounds of footsteps and swords outside, I was scared but then I saw this handsome, young alp walk by my prison and then another man came up and unlocked the door and when they helped me out I saw my father standing with them. Flatyus was asleep so he didn't know what was happening, we were led out through a secret tunnel and then climbed onto our horses and we were led to the tribe, the handsome, young man was welcomed by two other men and then went into a tent.
There's a woman walking around, so I went upto her to ask who the warrior was, I had to stay in the tribe for a couple of days then my father died. I was called to the chief of the tribe but before I was cornered by a young women who said she was the Ertuğrul Gazi oğlu Gündüz bey's wife and that Ertuğrul bey was the chief, she told me about the warrior and I found out he was the son of Ertuğrul Gazi and brother of Gündüz bey.

Savcı's P.O.V
I was just walking around the tribe with Baysungur alp, a friend of mine, when Abdurrahman gazı came to tell me my father was calling me, I was walking towards the tent when I noticed she was going the same way with Ayşe hatun. I hurried in to the tent quickly then my father told me to sit down. My brothers and my uncle were there I was confused and then she walked in.

Ertuğrul's P.O.V
I knew about what was going on between my son and the rescued princess.

Lena's P.O.V
Ertuğrul asked the rest to go out so they except Gündüz, Osman and Ayşe, I felt like they were listening to our conversation in the other room. Then he asked me if I wanted to marry his son, I was shocked but I quickly responded with "yes".

Savcı's P.O.V
My father sent the rest out, but what surprised me was her response. I was so speechless my brothers ran out and I hugged them in excitement. The wedding was the next day. She still an orthodox Christian and I still love her and she loves me.