Chapter 34 (Packing for Playlist)✔️

"Well,we're going to Playlist Live in like 2 days. I'm not too sure about the o2l boys,I've never really seen you watch them."

"Oh some of my friends want autographs,I just think they're cute. Wait 2 days?! I'm gonna start packing just so that I'm not too busy."

I ran down to my room and opened my closet.I have to find good outfits and of course a bathing suit.

After looking at all my clothes,I managed to pick out outfits. Like,A LOT of outfits.

"Mom I've found a bunch of outfits to wear."

"What already! Why don't you lay them out and we'll decide tomorrow. Now brush your teeth."

I folded my clothes accordingly and set it aside. I went to my bathroom,which I shared with Avia. Avia was there too brushing. We began brushing and laughed at each others toothpaste beards.

*Next Day*

"Okay kids today your getting out early! Do your homework and get packing!"

"Bye dad!"We all got out of the car. I of course ran to Lana.

"Hey Lan. I'm going to Playlist Live tomorrow!"

"You are! You're gonna miss Friday funday though."

"Eh,I'll be back next next Friday. But I'll be able to get pictures with all or most of the Youtubers. You want an autograph from anyone?"

"Charles Trippy,Miranda Sings,and iJustine!"

"Sounds good! Mackenzie better be prepared for this."

The bus arrived and we all got on. It seemed like we were at school in 5 seconds! And there was little Mackenzie at the stop waiting for her friends.

Lana and I were getting off,until Penelope and Julie pushed us.

"Can you not see our friend is waiting for us you snails!"

They walked away laughing while Lana and I got up.

Since we were getting out early,our P.E coach came out. They were gonna play football this morning. I've started playing since I thought it would be cool to get away from all the girly stuff.

After winning 28 to 7,we went back to class. All I could think about was packing all our clothes for my first Playlist Live event!

The day seemeed to go by like a turtle,it took forever! When we finally heard that bell,the kids and I immediatley felt like it was work time.

We got off the bus and ran home. We didn't care how heavy our backpacks were,we ran up that hill.

"Hey kids! Homework status?"

"Barely any!"We shouted from the kitchen while we were doing our backpacks.

I was the first to finish. I brought out my outfits and showed it to mom.

"I really like this,oh I LOVE this one." We went on picking outfits,then I was finally on the last outfit.

"So what do you think?"

"Change it to black leggings and it'll be amazing! Good job hun! Now pack underwear-stuff like that."

I ran back into my room with the outfits in my hand.

"Okay,underwear,bras (yea mom and dad had "the talk"with me),undershirts,toothbrush."

I got everything then ran to mom with the bags on the floor.She started packing my clothes and I ran back to my room. I had to pack my personal item.

I was gonna bring my own backpack I got from a fan. Dad prefers I wear a Shaycarl backpack,but he let me use this white one.

Inside,I put in my tablet,a loomband maker,headphones,my polaroid,and some treats,just for me of course.

"I think I'm good to go!" Mom came into my room with the packed suitcase.

"You all done hun?Already?"

"Yup!"

"Let me check."

She went through my backpack and saw my candy,crackers,and chocolate.

"Can I have some!"

"Shh mom,its my secret stash,but sure."

She grabbed a hersheys,thanked me,then left to pack the other kids' stuff.

Here we go.