Chapter 51 (Mackenzie's...nice?)

The talent show was weeks ago and dad never uploaded our vlog. The talent show wasn't really a taleny show I guess,well not compared to what Avia and Emmi had to do at Playlist Live.

Our weeks were the same. School,vlogs,cheer.I had recently signed up for cheer as well,but the girls were of course a level higher than I was. Somehow,I had caught up to Emmi! I got my backbend before her,so I guess that counts?

School today meant school with Mackenzie. Recently,Mackenzie hasn't been tormenting me any way. Maybe its because she's "dating" Darius now. Meanwhile she's not hating on me, I've been getting hate from the boys and these other girls. I didn't really mind them,but as long as Mackenzie didn't torment me,I was fine.

When we got to school,Lana was there on her phone.We scrolled through Instagram and Youtube until the bus was here. Mackenzie was oddly on the bus with us as well.

I sat in the same row as Alex and Stephani while Lana was near the back talking to her crush.

Alex,Stephani,and I were taking about the upcoming P.E test. For 5th grade,you have to run a mile,as many pushups,and as many situps. I don't think it should be too difficult considering I do crossfit mostly everyday with mom and dad.

When we got to school,everyone was talking and running to prepare for the 5th grade test. I decided to practice running too,so I joined Lana and the other girls.

As we were running,the boys showed up. Of course,they made fun of me but I didn't let that bother me considering I get hate everyday from almost 500,000 people.

In class,we began writing a five paragraph essay on what the craziest thing that's happaned in our lives. I of course wrote about getting adopted by the crazy vlogger family.

After sharing it was first recess. I saw the girls doing cartwheels in the grass. I decided to join in when some boys joined in. I called them the Mean Boys. Basically Mean Girls,but just with guys.

Since I did cheer,I did a backwalkover.

And these boys were shouting "Wow showoff!"
"Why don't you run over to your daddy and show him how to do it?"
"Go to your 'Thinking Out Loud'brother!"
"Why don't you just get those people at the orphanage to do it,better yet your lame-o aunt who's way more flexible than you."

I was about to yell back at them. Once you mess with one of the family,I will fight back.

I opened my mouth to say something,but someone beat me to it. At first I thought it was Lana fighting back,or one of my friends,but when I turned around,it was Mackenzie.

I hadn't realized that Mackenzie was in the grass too,but most shockingly she was defending me!

"Do you boys have nothing better to do? Even I can't do a backwalkover. Come on boys,let me see you do that."

They tried doing it and failed miserably.

"See that's what I thought. You guys don't have to torment Arianna just cause she did a backwalkover! And she wasn't 'showing off' we were all doing gymnastics anyways. Now go run to your girlfriends and kiss them."

They left the grass while saying damn,and other stuff like that.

Mackenzie had just stood up for me.

I walked over to thank Mackenzie.

"Hey Mackenzie,thanks for-"

"You can just call me Kenzie. That was nothing,I'm used to them bullying I guess,been with them since kinder."

She's letting me call her Kenzie. I thought that was "personal."

"Well thanks anyways Kenzie."As I turned to walk away,she stopped me.

"Hey Arianna?"

"Uh yea?"

"Can we start over again? Where we weren't fighting."

I smiled and said "I would like that."

She smiled back.

"Hi Arianna,I'm Mackenzie.

"Hi Mackenzie,I'm Arianna."

She smiled and gave me a big hug. A sincere hug,a real tight hug. I hear her say sorry and I whispered that I accepted her apology.

The bell rang,and we walked back to class.

"Why don't we talk and hang out at lunch. Just you me and I guess Lana as well."

"That would be great Kenz."

Mackenzie no longer hated me. Mackenzie no longer wanted to torment me. Mackenzie was nice.

-------------------------------------------------------
READ TILL END
I.Am.So.Sorry.

DON'T WORRY LEMME EXPLAIN.

I had testing which I had to study for.

I had an opera I had to worry about (my school basically has an opera program)don't worry ya gurl got a lead part😏Comment down below if you know the story of Persephone and Hades.

My mom takes my phone at night which is when I mainly write my chapters.

HOMEWORK,OPERA,PHONEZ.

QOTD:Favorite song the Shayatards have posted and sang?
AOTD:My Year,Spaghetti Symphony,and Forever Love

THANK YOU LOVES MORE CHAPTERS TO BE UP SOON.