"You will? You don't have to," he said.

"I will," she said with finality. Packing up the shirts, she took the medium sized bag and found a stash of chocolates he bought from Japan. "Oh! I love these!"

He scratched his nape, shyly. "Look in the bottom."

She saw the box of contraceptives.

"I've been told it felt like skin," he said, shyly. Because she remained quiet, he quickly took back the bag. "Don't worry about it. We don't need to use it. I'm sorry for killing the mood."

"No, no. That's not it." He looked at her tentatively. Leaning closer to him, Seri whispered to him in direct terms that she had taken Hae-Soo's advice. "The doctor says we could already... if you want... I mean... it's safe now. I mean later. I mean, whenever you wish."

They both blushed.

Jeong Hyeok took the last bag. "There's still one more. I'm unsure when it's best to get these but I just thought it would be nice."

Seri took the velvet pouch and found two plain gold bands with their names engraved inside. She gasped in surprise. "Omo, Jeong Hyeok!"

"Is it too early for rings?"

"No. I think the timing is perfect," she assured. Handing him her ring, she allowed him to put it on her left ring finger and then she did the same for him.

When they were finally joined later that night, they were nervous and shaking since it was a first for both of them but just like other times, it felt right.

***

***

Jeong Hyeok was insatiable that night. They had been kissing from the moment they entered the apartment and he already gave her a first high on the couch with just his hands and mouth. "Hyeoky, let's go to the bedroom."

After that first joining which was intense and passionate, Jeong Hyeok seemed to be motivated from all the sensations they were feeling for the first time. He took her from behind, standing, seated, in the shower, in front of a mirror... and now first thing in the morning.

"Jeong Hyeok, we need to get to the mansion. Uncle is waiting for -- ah!" Seri gasped in surprise as his fingers worked their way inside her, while his mouth suckled her peaks. She quickly came apart in his hands and soon he entered and they groaned in unison.

"Look at me," he ordered gently.

She opened her eyes and smiled as he hovered over her. Kissing him, they shared a smile. She found out last night, that of all the pleasurable positions they discovered, his favourites were those where he could look her in the eyes when they're connected and when she reaches her high.

This morning was slow, filled with kisses and just as pleasurable so she was soon begging for release which he didn't intend on denying.

When they finally made their way to Man Bok's mansion, they kept sneaking secret smiles behind the driver as if they were a couple of teenagers.