Manav says "But Pooja do you think she will accept all this?"

Manav says "But Pooja do you think she will accept all this?".Tara says "Relax I will handle Pooja. She won't mind her boyfriend romancing Tina. Moreover its just a trap not a real one". Manav says "No Pooja is sensitive in this issue. I don't think she will accept and its better if we hide this matter till we execute this plan". Tara says "Ok fine! I will make sure Pooja doesn't know about this". Manav and Tara shook hands and leaves the place.@Guest house, Kabir's mind is fully occupied with Pooja's thoughts. He reminisces all their fights, intimate moments, cute things and wonders how did he fall for this attitude lady. He smiles thinking about her. Avni comes there silently and scares him.Kabir gasped his breath. He says "You startled me Avni". She asks "what are you daydreaming Kabir? I have been noticing you past few days. You are being lost most of the times. You are smiling a lot these days. what's this new glow on your face. Look! look! you are blushing right now. Tell me what's the reason behind this changeover?

Kabir whispers "Its all bcz of love" Avni is staggered to hear his words bcz she is madly in love with Kabir

Kabir whispers "Its all bcz of love" Avni is staggered to hear his words bcz she is madly in love with Kabir. She instantly asks "Kabir who is that special person?". Kabir thinks about Pooja and blushes hard. He says "I can't reveal until I know she has the same feelings for me too". Avni's curiosity is killing her. She pleads "Kabir please don't beat around the bush and tell me her name". Kabir says "I can't! but I can give you a hint on one condition. This should remain between us. He then whispered in her ears "She is living with me in the same house". Avni misunderstood herself as Kabir's lover and jumps in ecstasy. She says "I can't believe this. I am so happy ". She pulls Kabir and dances with him. Avni is happy to the core thinking Kabir likes her. Pooja who is passing by saw them together. She didn't like their closeness and fumes in jealousy.

 She didn't like their closeness and fumes in jealousy

She intentionally goes inside to stop their moments. Pooja asks "Whats happening here? You both seems to be in happy mood". Avni says "Sorry Pooja dear. I can't reveal it right now. Its our secret" which irks Pooja. She says "Never mind" in a contemptuous tone and leaves the place. Pooja thinks "Why this Avni is always clinging around Kabir. I should take her with me. What should I do". While leaving something strikes her mind. She stopped at the door and asks Avni to help her with the dressing. Avni says "Sorry Pooja you know I am scared of blood. I think Kabir won't mind doing it". Kabir says "Yeah sure I will do it". Pooja and kabir are alone in her room. Kabir is hiding his happiness and dressing her wounds. Pooja is inquisitive to know the secret between Kabir and Avni and enquires about it. Kabir don't know how to take it forward and lies nothing important.
Pooja felt bad that even Kabir is not disclosing it to her. Kabir then asks "Are you alright after yesterday's incident?"

 Pooja says "I always thought I am courageus enough to handle any situations alone

Pooja says "I always thought I am courageus enough to handle any situations alone. I grew up with that attitude only. I strongly believed that I can do anything. But after yesterday's incident there is a slight change in my opinion. We need others help also at some situations. Thank you Kabir" Kabir just stares at her with overflowing love whereas Pooja shares a warm smile. The screen frozen with their beautiful eyelock...