Chapter 27

A couple of days later,Kabir has been discharged and Avni has taken him to their guest house. Pooja and Tara are helpless and nods to whatever Avni says.Avni is running behind Kabir 24/7 to make sure he is comfortable. Pooja couldn't tolerate all this and bursts out at Tara. "How long he is gonna stay here and look at Avni she has changed completely into a real caretaker". Tara grins hearing her words and says " Chill out baby! This Kabir is not a threat anymore. First he lost his power and now his memory. Just watch and enjoy the fun. Moreover he trusts only you. He will believe anything whatever you say. We will take advantage of this situation and play with him". Pooja says "Sounds interesting". "Whats so interesting?" a voice grabbed their attention. Both looks back to see Kabir there.

Their smile vanishes away as soon as they saw Kabir there

Their smile vanishes away as soon as they saw Kabir there .In the meantime Avni joins them as well. She asks what are you guys discussing without me? Tara says "Actually we are talking about ........ She thinks what to say. Pooja suddenly fills it "Get together". Tara agrees "Yeah Get together! It will be an awesome idea of inviting Kabir's friends for the party. It may help him to regain his memory" Avni is impressed and says "Not a bad idea! I will prepare the guest list first".Avni gets excited and bustled away. Tara then excuses herself leaving Kabir and Pooja alone. Pooja gave a sheepish smile and budges but Kabir blocked her way. She looks up to see Kabir already smiling at her. kabir speaks "Pooja don't leave me alone. I feel mundane already". Pooja gritting her teeth with a fake smile. She says "Wait Kabir I will ask Avni to spend time with you".

She is about to leave but Kabir holds her hands and says "Not fair! Who is my friend you or Avni

She is about to leave but Kabir holds her hands and says "Not fair! Who is my friend you or Avni. I am watching you from the beginning you are avoiding me. Why Pooja did I do something wrong?". Pooja is locked in a embarrassing situation. She thinks how to escape from this annoying Kabir now. Pooja made up her mind and asks "Tell me what you want me to do". Kabir says "I want to know about us. About our friendship. I know you are a special person in my life thats why I am able to remember only you. So tell me about us". Pooja in mind voice "Friends! Us? Awesome. What should I tell him. We both have only hatred for each other".

Pooja is in a fix but thankfully Manav calles her at the right time

Pooja is in a fix but thankfully Manav calles her at the right time. She excuses herself and leaves the place quickly. The Other day, Pooja,Tara and Kabir are watching "Don't Breathe" on Amazon prime. Both the ladies are watching keenly, engulfed into the movie. Kabir on the other hand gets bored of sitting at the same place. He looks at Pooja who's eyes are fixed at the screen. He calls her "Pooja can you take me to my room. I am feeling mundane" Pooja didn't even pay heed to him. Kabir calls her again "Pooja! Are u listening to me or not?" He then waves in front of her face which irks her. She shouts at him "Ask Avni she will help you. Please don't disturb me. Important scene is going on". Kabir frowns knowing her priority and walks away. He is finding difficult to climb stairs with walking stick. While he is climbing his leg slipped and lost his balance. As a result he stumbles and fell down. Avni who enters by then runs towards Kabir. She helps him in getting up. Kabir winches in pain. Avni holds him and makes him sit properly.

Avni in a worried tone "Did u get hurt Kabir

Avni in a worried tone "Did u get hurt Kabir.You are not cured yet why you are inviting trouble by yourself ".She complains him for being so careless and asks where is Pooja and Tara. You should have asked any one of them to help you right. Kabir in a low tone "They are quite busy so I don't want to disturb them. Leave it Avni. I can manage ". Avni glares at him and comments "I can see that clearly" She then shouts "Pooja! Tara where are you both". Tara gets pissed off and says "What happened to Avni. Why is she shouting at the top of her voice" Pooja says "Leave it she will shout for silly things". They didn't pay heed to Avni and starts continuing their movie. Avni is stunned to see irresponsible behavior of them and understood what would have happened. She immediately switches off the TV. Pooja and Tara turns back at the same time with same moue expression.

Avni asks "Is this the way you both takes care of Kabir during my absence? Pooja asks "What happened Avni why are you shouting at us

Avni asks "Is this the way you both takes care of Kabir during my absence? Pooja asks "What happened Avni why are you shouting at us. Kabir is resting in his room peacefully.what else you expect us to do". Avni frowns and explains the mishap. Pooja hits her head in frustration and mutters "Oh God! This Kabir! Earlier he used to add troubles in my life but now he has become one". Avni shouts at them for being irresponsible and leaves the place fiercely.

The whole day Avni didn't talk with them

The whole day Avni didn't talk with them. Pooja felt bad about it but Tara is least bothered to entertain these dramas.  Pooja tries to talk to Avni but she avoids her straightaway. The day has come to an end but their differences didn't sort out.