Chapter 31

The scene starts with Pooja chatting with Manav near the poolside. Manav sighs a deep breath "Finally I got some privacy to spend time with my girlfriend. All the time someone is around you. Sometimes Tara or Avni now additionally Kabir. I couldn't tolerate his presence around you. He is clingy around you like your boyfriend. How long I am gonna tolerate all this drama? ". Pooja pulls his cheeks "You look extra cute when sounding jealous". Manav pouts. Pooja smiles "I am tolerating all this drama bcz of Avni. You know about her right. Once she made up her mind she will be hell-bent on finishing that matter. No hard how much you try you can't win against her. She is stubborn but at the same time,she is the innocent one of us all. Just a matter of few days. We agreed to Avni's plan for a month not more than that. She is trying all possible ways to regain his memory asap. Lets hope for the best. I don't care about Kabir whether he gets back his memory or not. All that matters to me is Avni only her. Manav sniffs "So I have to endure his presence for one month. Too bad.

Earlier he was torturing us with Deep case but now this memory loss

Earlier he was torturing us with Deep case but now this memory loss. I hope we should get rid off him asap.Ok dear I will take my leave. Its time already. Will see you at the party. I hope everything will be done according to our plan". He kisses her head and leaves. Avni is sharing their stories to Kabir. Their first meeting, coffee date, pub etc.. Kabir is just looking at her puzzled.Avni asks in excitement "Did you get any glimpses of us Kabir?". Kabir nods negatively. Avni gets upset but she didn't give up.
She says with a bright face. "No problem Kabir we are going to be together for a month. I will bring back your memory within that period of time. No worries just relax".Kabir says "Thank you Avni for cheering me up always. I am really glad to have you as my friend. I wish I shouldn't have forgotten your memories".

Avni is touched by his words and holds his hands "I will always be with you no matter what"

Avni is touched by his words and holds his hands "I will always be with you no matter what". Both shares a warm smile Pooja who is passing by felt disturbed seeing them together. She could see the overflowing love in Avni's eyes. Pooja don't want her cousin to fell in love with her archenemy. She clenched her fist in irritation. Pooja without delaying anymore interrupted them. She asks "Avni you are still awake. Its time already go to bed come-on quick ". Avni winks and teases her "okay mumma" Pooja frowns hearing her comment. Avni  says "Sorry dear some times your actions reminds me of my mom. What can I do I can't help it ". Pooja says "Elder sisters will be like that only. Always will have extra concern on their lil ones".

Avni kisses her "So sweet my jaan

Avni kisses her "So sweet my jaan. I am gonna bed. Good night". She leaves with the sweet wishes while Kabir was silently enjoying their bond.Next morning, Pooja who is sleeping soundly in her room, disturbed with the aroma of brewing coffee. Her lips curved into a wider smile and just lost herself in the smell. She then compliments with closed eyes "What a pleasant smell in the early morning". Pooja slowly opened her eyes and to stunned to see the person sitting in front of her. She fumes seeing Kabir inside her bedroom and screams "Kabir what are you doing here. How dare you to enter without my permission?".He simply smiles at her and extends her coffee. Pooja looks at him in disbelief. She thinks "Why he is doing all this?  What he is trying to prove by the way?"

 She thinks "Why he is doing all this?  What he is trying to prove by the way?"

Kabir asks "Why are you so surprised Pooja.  I just brought coffee for my friend". Pooja gave a sheepish grin and thinks in mind "Oh god! How long I am able to tolerate his drama. Save him before I loose my temper". Kabir snaps at her face "Pooja where were you lost? Coffee!". She accepts it with a fake smile while Kabir seems happy about it. Next day, Tara and Avni are bustling around the preparation works to make sure everything is perfect. On the other side, Romi and Deep are ready to fulfill the challenge. Deep asks "You understand what you have to do right?". Romi nods saying "Every thing is clear. Today we will prove them we are always one step ahead of those ladies". Both laughs sharing high five to each other.