He then moves towards Pooja who is standing numb. Kabir immediately pulls her into his embrace and kissed her forehead. He then consoles her "Pooja Don't worry you are safe. I am here. I won't let anything happen to you". His words and comfort leaves Pooja stunned. Kabir breaks the hug and asks her "Say something Pooja. Your silence is freaking me out. Tell me Are you fine? Did you get hurt" he is waiting for her response with batted breadth.Pooja is suprised to see the genuine concern in his eyes. She got goosebumps all over her body. She don't know how to react and stares at him simply.

Kabir panics seeing blood oozing out from her hand and bandages her wound with his hanky

Kabir panics seeing blood oozing out from her hand and bandages her wound with his hanky. Pooja winches in pain and holds his shoulder tightly. He is left distraught seeing her painful face. Tears starts gushing out from his eyes unknowingly. A drop fell on her hand and Pooja is taken aback with the touch. She is staggered to know that Kabir sheds tears for her. Pooja is totally confused now. Kabir hides his tears and asks "Shall we leave its getting darker already. Pooja nods simply. They are lost in the middle of the jungle and tries their best to find the path. In the meanwhile rain starts pouring. Both are fully drenched Pooja gets exhausted and stops in the middle.She says "I can't move an inch with this sprained leg. You go and find some help I will be waiting here"

 You go and find some help I will be waiting here"

Kabir scolds her "Have you gone crazy. How can I leave you alone in this state.I can't. We will go together. Come on I will carry you". Pooja looks at him in disbelief. She thinks "Why Kabir is behaving strangely today?". Pooja says "Let's stay wait here. I know Tara and Avni will be looking for us. They will track my car location and will come for our rescue. Until then we will stay here". Kabir asks "Are you sure about this? " while Pooja nods positively. Pooja is contemplating about Kabir and slept off in a few minutes. Kabir saw her sleeping peacefully and walks away to get some fresh air. He says "I don't know what happened to me when I saw those men misbehaving with you .I couldn't control my rage. I feel like chopping them into pieces for troubling Pooja.Why I am behaving like this and why can't I see her in trouble??

Suddenly a laughter grabbed his attention kabir turned back to see his conscience laughing at him

Suddenly a laughter grabbed his attention kabir turned back to see his conscience laughing at him. The conscience says "Why are you staring at me. I have answers for all your questions". Kabir asks "What do you mean? Do you know why I behaved like that? Whats the strange connection between me and Pooja? " It smiles "Obviously who else knows better than me. You used to detest her but unknowingly you have fallen for her. You love Pooja Sharma. You love her immensely and the wild behaviour is the outcome of the fathomless love on her". Kabir shouts "No its not possible. I can't love her. I hold strong detest for her nothing else
Stop talking nonsence. I don't have and feelings for her". Ok tell me "Why did you deny Deep's plea? She is your enemy right they you did you backed out from the plan? Is Pooja sharma more important than your friend".

Kabir says "I have fulfilled my revenge I have blackmailed her, bugged her house, helped deep in all plots against her, made her as my maid, stole 100 crores from her

Kabir says "I have fulfilled my revenge I have blackmailed her, bugged her house, helped deep in all plots against her, made her as my maid, stole 100 crores from her. I have given all torture for taking my avenge. Thats it. Scores are setlled between me and Pooja. Thats why I backed off from Deep's plea". His conscience laughs out loud. "Not bad Kabir you are fantabulous in giving reasons. But still I don't understand why did you kiss her if you don't have any feelings for her". Kabir recollects their passionate kiss and realizes his feelings for Pooja. He whispers in shock "I love Pooja Sharma". His conscience says "Exactly you love her but failed to recognize it. She is your first love Kabir dont loose her". by saying this it vanishes away.

 by saying this it vanishes away