Pooja checks herself and the room. She is hell shocked to know thst she ha slept in Kabir's room. She closed her mouth astonished and immediately runs to her room. Tara follows her and locked the door. She holds her shoulders tightly and looks at her with bloodshot eyes. "Pooja your silence is freaking me out. Tell me what happened yesterday night. How come you ended up in Kabir's room". Pooja tries to recollect but she couldn't get any glimpses of the night. She screams frustrated "I don't remember not even a single thing after the party. we were partying at the poolside, Kabir joined with us then I drank the cocktail after that everything went blank. I have no idea what could have happened after that". She looks at her in fearful eyes "Did something happen between me and Kabir? Pooja sits staggered keeping her hand in her head. Tara says "Only one can clear all our doubts.

 Tara says "Only one can clear all our doubts

First freshen up then we will confront Kabir. Before that I have to check Avni". Tara leaves while Pooja looks herself in mirror with lost thoughts. On the other hand, Kabir is preparing breakfast in a new zest mood. His face is full of smiles. Avni comes there and taken aback to see this frisky kabir. She says "Actually I thought you will be upset with me for ruining your trip but you seems ecstatic. Ain't you mad at me for spoiling your plan?" Kabir pulls her and twirls her around "How can I be mad at you Avni you are my best friend" His words leaves Avni on euphoria. Avni is overwhelmed by Kabir's sweet gesture and is lost in fantasy world. She didn't notice the mat rolled up and stepped on it. Avni stumbles and falls back but kabir holded her in the nick of time while Avni is lost in his eyes.

Right then Pooja and Tara makes their entry

Right then Pooja and Tara makes their entry. Both are startled to see the ongoing romance between Kabir and Avni. Pooja didn't like their proximity and shouts "What's happening here. Can we have breakfast if your romance is over". Kabir makes her stand properly and asks "Are you Ok Avni?" while she nods with a sweet smile. Pooja and Tara exchanges annoying looks. Kabir clears his throat and says "Breakfast is ready". Pooja is about to speak but Tara holds her back signalling Avni. She says "Its not the perfect time we will confront him later". The table is set, all are dining together. Avni tastes the dishes and exalts him "Kabir I am impressed by your cooking skills. I must say that you have magic in your hands. breakast is scrumptious". After breakfast, Pooja confronts Kabir and asks him to meet her at the pool side. Kabir follows her to the poolside he is scared and mortified to speak with her after yesterday's incident. He thinks what will he say about the kiss.

Pooja cleared her throat and asks "What happened yesterday? Why was I sleeping in your room wearing your clothes?"

Pooja cleared her throat and asks "What happened yesterday? Why was I sleeping in your room wearing your clothes?". Kabir relieved a bit knowing that she didn't remember anything at all. He confirms again "So you don't remember not even a single thing?" Pooja moues "Not at all. That's why I am asking you. what happened between us ?Tell me everything". Kabir is happy that she didn't remember anything but at the same he is lil bit disappointed that she forgot even the beautiful moments between them. He seems pensive while Pooja shook him and asks to answer her. Kabir says "After the drink you had gone insane and was playing like a kid. While you were playing you got yourself drenched in showers. So I .." Pooja shouts fuming in anger "So you took advantage of the situation and changed my dress! How dare you Kabir?" She raised her hands against him but kabir holds her and pins it behind her back.

Kabir says "You never give up this attitude right? Jumping into a conclusion based on partial matters! You were drenched I asked you to wait and went to take your dress

Kabir says "You never give up this attitude right? Jumping into a conclusion based on partial matters! You were drenched I asked you to wait and went to take your dress. But when I came back, you were already sleeping in my bed wearing my clothes. I didn't want to disturb you so I slept in guest room. Now I hope your stupid mind got all its answers".Pooja is looking at him with confused thoughts. she is embarrassed and felt bad about her behaviour. She then notices their proximity and pulls her back. Pooja apologies and leaves the place while Kabir whispers "How will she react when comes to know about our kiss?" in a perplexed tone.