Tsukihina(2) part 3

After a while hinata and tsukishima became more and more closer. They talked almost everyday about what they do everyday and all about their family affairs and stuffs. They always have a chatting hour. Hinata wanted to learn to cook even in his situation. Anyways Tsukishima learned that hinata has always been the popular one in class and almost everywhere. Tsukishima remembered something after what hinata said about his popularity. Tsukishima remembered a guy telling him that he likes hinata and the guy told that to him because hinata is close to tsukishima and everyone knows that hinata likes tsukishima even before he met kageyama in a match. The guy that likes hinata is actually obsessed with hinata and he would do anything to get hinata. Something happened to hinata and tsukishima before that only tsukishima can remember...

The past:
One day, karasuno team just finished afternoon practice. Hinata and tsukishima doesn't want anyone to know about their friendship or relationship. Then hinata got really hungry. He didn't bring his lunch box because he is going to the famous restaurant (Which his dad owns but no one knows) and eat there by himself. But then instead, He brought tsukishima with him. Hinata's dad was surprised to see hinata hanging out with tsukishima since the last time...when hinata left japan...to go to america.(they had a fight about hinata not telling tsukishima earlier about his leaving.) Anyways, After a few hours eating... they went into many shops and buy either food or stuff toys and other things. hinata is not the type of guy to spend time with girls except kiyoko and yachi so he invited them with him and tsukishima...and that day tsukihina was created by the two extreme shippers (Kiyoko and Yachi). Anyways everyone left hinata except tsukishima because they live in the same apartment. That moment, Hinata and tsukishima were busy talking then hinata suddenly saw his old friend from america but hinata just ignores him. that girl, his old friend, was jealous of tsukishima because hinata pays attention to tsukishima only. Then the girl suddenly disappeared but before she disappeared, she whispered..."Tsukishima...Hmm...I will make sure that you will suffer from hinata shoyo's death"

Present: 

Hinata: Tsukki?

Tsukishima: Yes?

Hinta: Are you busy tonight?

Tsukishima: Not really why?

Hinata: Me and the babies... *give me some names for the babies /twins okay! boy and girl/ i need some names for their babies* 

Tsukishima: What is it?

Hinata: We wanna go out for a walk

Tsukishima: Okay...maybe later ok?

Hinata: Okay

after a while...Hinata and tsukishima were walking around...Tsukishima felt like something will happen because he saw someone following them before they even reached the park and after a few seconds...Hinata and tsukishima rested then hinata saw a tree...a beautiful tree. He was going to go to the tree when suddenly tsukishima ran to him. The girl who is jealous of tsukishima was gonna shoot hinata....then...

???: *hears gunshot*

Cliffhanger? Lol

Me: There goes part three season 2! sorry if this is lame....and thanks for supporting me and following my acc. love you all....