Tsukihina (2) Part 15

Hello Guys this is author-Chan <3 I just want to thank you guys for all of the support that everyone is giving. I'm so thankful to you guys. I hope you guys like my stories. So...yeah.... Let's start the story~

Hinata and Tsukishima finally is done doing the... you know... 😏😏 oh! and they did it like 2 days....anyways, after doing that, Hinata got out of the room early in the morning and he feels so weak, then he tries to stand up but fell on the floor... "Ouch-" . Tsukishima woke up because of the loud "Bang" Sound. Tsukishima saw hinata sitting down on the floor. Hinata tries to stand again but fails and luckily tsukishima caught him. Hinata looks at tsukishima and thanked him. Tsukishima asked why he was on the floor, Hinata replied saying "Omfg, Did my handsomeness made you stupid or something?" Tsukishima unsurely said "Maybe?" Hinata just looked at tsukishima and said "My a*s hurts" Tsukishima then apologized to hinata and hinata is mad at tsukishima because he did it too hard. They were quarreling for 2 weeks but hinata forgives tsukishima after 2 weeks of quarreling. The next day, Hinata craves for sweets and tsukishima bought donuts for him. After eating, hinata retches. Tsukishima got worried then he asked "Babe, Are you okay?" Hinata retches again and said "N-Nope-" Then retches again... "I'm definitely not okay. But Maybe it's just something i ate. Don't worry, if I don't get well tomorrow, then you can call a doctor for me" Tsukishima nodded while saying "okay"

The Next day, Hinata felt worse. He felt more...tired. He suddenly realized that his period should've started last week. Hinata was shocked but happy at the same time. I'm guessing you all know by now. Anyways, Hinata didn't tell tsukishima to surprise him. Hinata complains to tsukishima how much his belly hurts and hinata keeps retching. Tsukishima immediately called a doctor. The doctor checks hinata. 

Doctor: Sir tsukishima, You need to get out of the room first, so that i could check up on hinata properly

Tsukishima: Ok

Tsukishima went outside of hinata's room...

Doctor: Hinata-

Hinata: Doc. 

Doctor: Yeah?

Hinata: I used a pregnancy test earlier, Can you please check if the baby is safe?

Doctor: Sure

The doctor ultrasounds hinata and the baby is safe. After that, Hinata talked to tsukishima and...

Tsukishima: So? Are you okay? Did something bad happen?

Hinata: Dad...

Tsukishima: What? What happened-?

Hinata: *smiles* I'm-

Tsukishima: You're...?

Hinata: I'm pregnant!

Tsukishima: You are!? OMG! I'm so happy *cries happy tears*

Hinata smiles and hugs tsukishima

Tsukishima takes care of hinata, two days later, natsu came to their house and hinata told her. Natsu was so happy that she hugged hinata so tight. The two kids are there too. Hinata and Tsukishima told them the news.

Shiro: New Baby!

Aki: *goes closer to hinata's tummy* Hi baby, I'm Aki, You're sister *giggles* she said hi!

Hinata: Really *smiles*

Shiro: Hi Little Baby~

Hinata: When baby comes out, take care of her  okay? You guys are the baby's brother and sister, you have to take care of the baby ok?

Aki and Shiro: Okay, Mommy!

3 months later, Natsu surprised hinata with a baby shower party. Of course its a girl! Hinata and tsukishima are both happy to meet their baby girl! 

Eighteen Years Later...

Aki: Mom!

Hinata: Yeah?

Aki: Did you see my notebook here on the table?

Hinata: oh, It's on the shelf

Aki: Thanks mom

Hinata: No problem

Aki: What time is it?

Tsukishima: it's 4am You should wake up the others

Aki: Ok

Aki went upstairs sand woke up the others.

Hinata: Lia!

Lia: Yes mom?

Hinata: You forgot to wash the dishes yesterday. You should wash the dishes later after school.

Lia: Do I really have to?

Tsukishima: Do You want me to-

Lia: I mean- I will mom!

Hinata: Good. Shiro! Stop playing the gadget! You have been staring at your phone for an hour. You should clean after school. Not play. And Aki... well, study harder, Your grades are lower this second grading. 

Aki: Ok mom!

Shiro: Kay Mom!

Lia: Mommy?

Hinata: Yep?

Lia: Are we going or what?

Hinata: Oh! Right! Let's go guys...

-The End-

Hi Guys this is author-chan! I'm so happy that you guys like this story and that you guys read this story. Unfortunately this is the end of this tsukihina story. I'm so glad that you guys like this story. This is the end. Every beginning has an ending and this is it. I'll still write stories though. You can read the KenHina (Top Hinata) that I made. Well, Bye Guys~ 🥰

Tanaka: I'm Sad 😭

Nishinoya: Same! 😭😭

Hinata: Me too!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Tsukishima: I want more s*x scenes!! 😭😭😤😤

Hinata: F*ck you! My a*s hurts!

Sugamama: I'll miss everyone!

Everyone: Bye Guys!!😭😭😭😭😭😭