Tsukihina (2) Part 14

Hinata and Tsukishima waves goodbye to Zayn and Yamaguchi as hey both go on a date. Hinata is scared that his ass will....you know... Anyways, Everyone in the party helped hinata and tsukishima clean. Natsu and Sebie already got the kids and they are at sebie's house babysitting all babies. After cleaning, Tsukishima and hinata got some rest. Time is 11:00 pm. 

Hinata and Tsukishima are both resting at the bedroom after an minute or two...Tsukishima kisses hinata's neck..

Hinata: Mmm...Tsukki...

Tsukishima: Hmm? Did I wake you up?

Hinata: Yep -_- ... I was sleeping 🥺🥺

Tsukishima: And I...am turned on by that

Hinata: Wait- Really??

Tsukishima: Yes, Look *show hinata*

Hinata: Oof...My ass is already crying for help.... 

Tsukishima: Baby~ Help me?

Hinata: F-Fine! You really have a way to get me say yes to anything!!!

Tsukishima: I know...

Me: Marupok ka lang sis, napadami ata ang lagay ng marupok na Waterr ni God nung ikaw ay ginawa 😀 and speaking of God... I know I will go to hell and The guys/girls that are reading this, Now if you don't want to go to hell...

You guys 

already

might* 

know

already

that

you

guys

are

horny

and 

all

of

you

are going

to hell

sorry for writing this one by one but i just wanna say...

.

.

.

.

Too late, You guys have come already this far 😈😈😈  

Anyways, Back to the story

Tsukishima kisses hinata and hinata kisses back. Tsukishima continues kissing hinata's neck. Hinata unbutton tsukishima's shirt and undressed him, tsukishima also undressed hinata. Well then, Tsukishima kissed hinata from top to bottom :) Hinata pushed tsukishima so he's on top of tsukishima. Hinata kissed tsukishima from top to bottom too. He then starts to blow job tsukishima *this mind of mind just keeps getting more and more pervy :D* anyways, tsukishima can't help but moan *i wanna hear that lol Idk Why :D* anyways, Hinata finishes his blow job and lets tsukishima go on top of him. Tsukishima loosens hinata and puts his di*c so uhm Tsukishima kept thrusting and thrusting. 

Tsukishima: Are you still ok hon? Hmmph

Hinata: Oof~ Mm~ Yes, Keep Hmph Going... Hng~

Omg, what am I writing 😐 I don't even- Bruh 

Anyways, They went from an hour to 69 hrs 😀😀 I feel sorry for that ass

Tsukishima keeps F*cking hinata until both of em cum so uh, in conclusion, Hinata cums so many times while tsukishima is just- One 😃 power of a top 🤣😂 so damn scary ass 😅 but for real though, that was 😏😏🥵 You guys...

are pervs.

Anyways, Bye guys, Sorry for so MANYYYY Skips and yes see you guys byeeee!!!