Tsukihina(2) part 2

Hey guys! dis is the author. I just have to tell you guys that there are no specific day for uploading my stories...But...I will try to always upload every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But there will be times that i will upload monday or other days... thx for reading.

Tsukishima has his own business now. Hinata gets alone in the house sometimes...So sometimes he calls his other friends to come over...Today, Hinata asked karasuno to come to his house...Some agreed and some declined cuz they have things to do...They arrived at hinata's house and after a while Yamaguchi then said sorry about what he did these past few years..Hinata forgive him...then hinata realized that yamaguchi's belly is as big as his...Hinata asked yamaguchi if he is pregnant...Yamaguchi said yes...Then they talked about stuffs and then after a while tsukishima came inside...

Hinata: TSUKKI!!

Tsukishima: Huh? What happened? I've only been at work a few hours...you missed me already?

Hinata: nothing much happened...me and the baby just missed daddy~

Tsukishima: oh- *leans to hinata's belly* hi baby~ how's my baby girl and baby boy~?

Suga: Ehem! I hate to interrupt the reunion but..ummm were all still talking...

Yamaguchi: Yeah!! me and hinata were just talking about how hard you guys fucked us both up

Tsukishima and Kageyama: I-

Hinata: I know right...after fucking my ass hurts like hell-

Suga: *sugamama mode* STOP CUSSING IN FRONT OF ME YOU ASSHOLES-

Hinata: I- Mom!

Suga: What!?

Hinata: Did you just-?

Suga: Cuss? Yes

Hinata: I- Dad do you know bout this?

Daichi: Yeah 🙂

Hinata: O-OK

Tsukishima: Wait- Why are you guys here?

Hinata: Uhmm...

Tsukishima: ?

Hinata: I got bored so I called them- Anyways back to our topic yamaguchi!

Tsukishima: Okay...?

Hinata: So yamaguchi! When do you think your water break might happen?

Yamaguchi: I guess maybe somewhere in december

Hinata: Then same i guess...? or i might have my water break earlier..

Yamaguchi: yeah...

Tsukishima: So how are you guys these days?

Suga: were actually good

Daichi: Were doing fine

Yamaguchi: My belly hurts and I can't sleep very well at night

Hinata: Same...but if you can't sleep at night...try hugging your husband

Yamaguchi: Okay i'll try that

Suga: Well...Noya is not so much annoying anymore...So as Tanaka but they are still annoying. Asahi is not holy anymore...because of noya. The forgottens are no longer forgotten.

Tsukishima: oh- 

Hinata: I miss the others...Why are they not here?

Suga: did i not tell you? They are stuck with class stuffs

Hinata: oh- oki

Suga: Anyway... When is your next check up hinata? Yamaguchi told us that he'll get checked up tomorrow..

Hinata: Oh? My next check up is tomorrow morning

Tsukishima: I'll come with you

Hinata: Don't you have work?

Tsukishima: Well its my day off tomorrow

Hinata: Oh okay

Suga: Well we have to go home already. Some of us need MORE practice and by that i mean ALL of us.

Hinata: Ohh? Okay! see you guys around

Tsukishima: Bye!

Suga and everyone else: BYE!!

And then then they left for practice while tsukishima and hinata are relaxing themselves out...

ME: Sorry this is lame. I'll try to make it more entertaining next time hehe bye