Tutoring?

I have started my own research into becoming an Animagus, it seems so interesting to me as being a witch. So I talked to Professor McGonagall, because she is an Animagus herself, and she told me some books to talk for the summer and over the next year she will help me perfect my knowledge and hopefully help me transform.

Just like I used to, I would take my dark booth in the corner of Pop's to hang out. Pop would bring me some milkshakes and treats as I worked. My books scattered both on the table and in my seat I was deep in my notes about the actual transformation of the human to animal part. I was so deep in my studies that I didn't even know the Blossom twins walked in until Cheryl walked over and lifted up a piece of my long brown hair between her acrylic nails.

"Cheryl," I said, lifting my head from her stiletto red shoes that I saw first. She was smirking down to me playing with the hair still.

"Are you doing your taxes again?" She said pulling my hair a little hard. I kept my face stiff to not give her satisfaction of my pain.

"Come on, Cheryl, Polly will be coming soon," Jason came in pulling her hand away from my head. She smirked at me and walked away as Jason, her twin brother stayed.

"You don't need to help me," I said grabbing my quill again and tucking the stray hair behind my ear.

"But I want to. How is your boarding school?" Jason asked. I looked back to the red head. Jason has been a good person to me unlike his sister. They are the popular family after all, the richest in the town with the Maple Syrup business. But even being rich Jason always seems to be nice to everyone. I show a small smile.

"I love it. It seems so much more homie than Riverdale High," I answered with a smile.

"Jason!" Polly came running up and hugging him from behind. Polly Cooper is his girlfriend. I keep my small smile as Polly waves to me. "Hey Lynn, everything good?" I nod my head.

"Thanks Polly. Thank you, Jason," I say as he nods his head waving and leaving with his girlfriend to sit with Cheryl a few booths away. I grab my iPod and put my headphones on so I would have some peace while working.

Walking into the Andrew's house I smiled petting Vegas as he came to me wagging his tail. I heard loud footsteps stomp down the stairs, looking I see Archie running down the stairs in shock.

"You're a witch!?" I dropped a few books in shock. More footsteps were heard as Jughead ran down the stairs behind him.

"You told him!!" I yelled to my brother picking up my history book as Archie came fully down the stairs and grabbed one of my other fallen books and was looking inside it as he escaped to the living room. Jughead jumped the rest of the stairs grabbing my arm before I stormed into the living room.

"He found me writing to you with the magical ink. I tried distracting him to get him out of the room, but you replied very quickly which caused a whole mess of questions," Jug was explaining as I pulled him with me into the living room.

"You can change into an animal?" Archie questioned reading the book.

"No!" I shouted but stuttered. "Not yet," I said back, shoving the rest of my books into my brother's arms. "Look, how much do you know?" I questioned taking my book back as I heard Jug put my books on the couch.

"Jug just said that your boarding school is a place for wizards and witches to learn magic," Archie said pointing over my shoulder to Jug.

"Well, he's right." Archie's jaw fell to the floor dumb founded. I chuckled digging into my pocket for my wand.

"You're learning to turn into an animal?" Jughead asked, taking the book from my hands curious. I nodded my head holding my wand and showing Archie who was still surprised.