Mudbloods!

Dinner time in the Great Hall, Ron was done spitting up slugs and was devouring as much food as he could. Hermione and I were talking as he was busy stuffing his face.

"You live in the Drive-In?" Hermione asked as I swallowed my food. I nodded my head.

"Now that he knows, it's been much better to be myself and connect more with my brother. We are closer than we ever have been, especially 'cause he is the oldest. But don't worry Hermione, I won't let Draco shut down my pride," I say looking over to the slytherin table to see Draco talking with his signature smirk to his slytherin pals.

"Good. Ron?" Ron looked up from his plate surprised. "Where's Harry?" Ron looked around confused. He swallowed and cleared his throat.

"He should've been down with his detention," Ron said, talking about them getting detention for being seen in Mr. Weasley's car, which is still lost in the forbidden forest.

"Who did he have detention with?" I ask. Ron shrugged his shoulders not remembering.

"Come on, let's go look for him," Hermione said standing up. I follow.

"But what about dinner?" Ron asked.

"You've had two plates already, come on," I say as we leave the gryffindor table and out of the great hall. We walk the halls and run right into Harry, looking panicked.

"Harry!" Hermione said as he jumped startled.

"Did you hear it?" Harry asked.

"Hear what?" Ron questioned.

"That voice," Harry responded as I looked at Hermione and Ron confused.

"Voice? What voice?" Hermione asked as we looked at Harry looking around.

"I heard it first in Lockhart's office. And then again just--" he stopped himself. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harry took off running.

"Kill?" Ron questioned as we ran after him.

"Harry wait!" I called to him.

"Not so fast!" Hermione adds as we run down the halls. We caught up to Harry in a hall that was covered in water. We stopped looking at the ground to see spiders walking in a line up the wall and out the window.

"Strange. I've never seen spiders act like that," Harry said as we watched the creatures leave.

"I don't like spiders..." Ron said as we looked at where the spiders came from and saw something in the water. "What's that?" Looking up on the wall was a message.

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir... beware," Hermione read the wall.

"It's written in blood," I observed.

"Oh, no..." We look to the side of the message to see something hanging from the lamp. "It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris," Harry said, walking closer. The sounds of people talking and marching feet echoed down the halls as students crowded in shock looking at the message and the cat.

"Enemies of the heir beware!" Draco read the wall out loud. He looks over to us. "You'll be next, Mudbloods!" I growled trying to walk forward but Hermione grabbed my arm holding me back.

"What's going on 'ere?" Filch moves through the crowd. "Go on, make way, make way. Potter, what are you..." he looks over Harry and sees his cat. "Mrs. Norris?" He looked at the cat broken with tears in his eyes. "You've... murdered my cat." He looks at Harry ready to hurt him.

"No. No," Harry pleads as Filch moves in front of him and grabs his gryffindor robes.

"I'll kill ya... I'll kill ya!"