Back to Hogwarts

I asked Fred if I could use his fireplace to go to the Weasley's. I wanted to tell him this time so he can keep Archie distracted while we go and when we come back. The plan was me and Jughead go to the Weasley's Burrow for breakfast and we return to Riverdale. I grab my stuff and meet them at the train station for school.

"Why do we have to wake up in the night for this?" Jughead asked, fixing his hat as we walked to the Andrews house.

"Because it's a different time zone there. It's day time for them there. Now remember you will be asked a lot of questions, and most of them will look like a lot of Archies," I said with a smile. Jughead chuckled. Inside the house I walked into the fireplace turning around, Jughead looked at me crazy. "Come on, brother," he shook his head standing next to me. "Close your eyes and don't open your mouth," I say, taking the floo powder from my pocket. I raised it in the air. "The Burrow!" Dropping it, green flames erupted around us. Though I was prepared this time and opened my eyes when I heard talking. I walked through and pulled my brother as he started coughing. "I warned you to keep your mouth close."

"Lynn!" Mrs. Weasley came around the corner, her arms outstretched.

"Hi, Mrs. Weasley," I say, hugging her. I turned back to my brother to see him covered in soot. I laughed and tried cleaning him off.

"Oh dear, let me help you." She took her wand and twirled it. Jughead was now clean off soot he looked at me surprised.

"Mrs. Wealsey, this is my older brother, Jughead. Jug, Mrs. Weasley." Jughead shook her hand as she pocketed her wand.

"It's wonderful to meet you. Come, please, join everyone." We followed her into the kitchen where the rest of the family was sitting. "Lynn is here, with her older brother, Jughead," Mrs. Weasley said, looking over to my brother, curious. She must be confused by his name.

"Lynn!" Fred and George cheered as I smiled, waving to everyone.

"Hey everyone." I looked at each of their faces and stopped looking at a boy with glass. "Harry! You're here!" I said taking a seat next to the twins as Jughead joined me.

"He arrived this morning, courtesy of us," Ron said with a smile.

"They flew Mr. Weasley's car to pick him up. Without telling me!!" Mrs. Weasley looks could kill. I laughed as I started eating with the family.

"So, Jughead. You go to school in Riverdale?" Mr. Weasley asked as I looked at my brother enjoying the delicious food.

"Yes," he said after swallowing. "Though from what Lynn has told me about Hogwarts, it's much more boring," he added with sass. I chuckled looking at him playfully annoyed.

"Do you have any sports?" Ron questioned looking at him interested.

"There is the school's football team, but it's nothing fun like Quitidditch," Jughead said as he winked at me. Rolling my eyes I go back to my food. The Weasleys went on asking my brother all about America and how Hogwarts and the wizarding world is much better.

"Are you going to Diagon Alley later, Lynn?" Mrs. Weasley asked, waving her wand so the plates would start cleaning themselves.

"After I take Jughead back to Riverdale, yup. I will collect my things and collect it all back at home then go to the station for school. Shall I meet up with you guys in Flourish and Blotts?" I ask her, talking about the book store where we all get our things.

After eating I took Jughead back to Riverdale. Looking at my letter I noticed a lot more books than last year's list. A lot of them by the same author. The same author on the book Hermione sent me.