Pansy Parkinson

Hiding in a girl's bathroom Harry explained what happened last night in the Hospital Wing where Dobby came and said he sent the Bludger after him during the game, and closed the gate at the train station. Dobby was trying to keep Harry from coming to Hogwarts. But also the teachers came in with a petrified student. Colin, the photographer.

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione said after Harry explained everything and Dumbledore talked about it being open in the past. Hermione sat on the floor working on the position as we talked. I leaned against the wall near her. Ron leaned against the stall and Harry sat on the ground with Hermione.

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must have opened it when he was at school here. And now he's taught Draco how to do it." Ron said, looking worried.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure," I said as Hermione added more ingredients to the bobbling caldren over the small bunsen and burner.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girl's lavatory? Don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron asked, confused looking at me and Hermione.

"Nope. No one ever comes in here," I say with a chuckle.

"Why?" Ron questioned lost.

"Moaning Myrtle," Hermione answered looking up to Ron.

"Who?" Ron asks as the spoken ghost floats out of the stall two doors down from Ron.

"Moaning Myrtle," Hermione said again as we look at Myrtle floating closer to Ron not paying attention.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?" Ron asked again.

"I'm Moaning Myrtle!" She screamed in Ron's face. I ran into her in the beginning of this year, it wasn't so bad as I've already seen the other ghosts around. What had me concerned was how young she was. Myrtle flew up above the sinks, looking down at us. "I wouldn't expect you to know me! Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping Moaning Myrtle? Huh...." She screams flying past and diving right back in the toilet she left just moments ago.

"She's a little sensitive," Hermione said as I laughed at the boy's weirded out expressions.

Our Defense Against the Dark Arts Class was changed as we were all waiting in the Great Hall with all the other students in our grade. Professor Lockhart walked up onto the stage that was set up on one of the long tables.

"Gather 'round, gather 'round!" We listened looking up to him. Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" No one answered. "Excellent! In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves, as I myself have done on countless occasions, for details, see my published works." He took off his side cape and threw it to a bunch of fan girls. I gagged once again, Justin chuckling right next to me.

"That Lockhart's something isn't he?" Justin said but was facing Harry. "Awfly brave old chap. Justin Finch-Fletchly, Hufflepuff."

"Oh, nice to meet you. I'm--" Harry was cut off by Justin, still happy.

"I know who you are. We all do, even us Muggle-borns," Justin said with a smiling glancing at me.

"Always, Justin," I said, patting his shoulder.

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape." Everyone looked down to the end of the stage to see the quiet and grumpy Professor walk up the stairs on the stage. "He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry, you'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him, never fear." They each take out their wands as they face each other. Presenting their wands in front of their faces first and moving them to the side as they bowed to each other. Turning they walked opposite ways five steps and turned in a ready position. "One, two, three," Lockhart counted slowly and smiled very cocky.