Chapter Eight

Rossi wraps an arm around your waist, holding you up as he stands. Not once does his lips leave yours, as he gently places you down on the table, his other hand pushing the plates further away. You wrap your legs around him, caging him in whilst his hands travel down your body, his touch sending waves down to your core.

"David," You breathe out.

He pulls back, his breathing heavy as he stares down at you. "I-I want you to mark me like I'm yours."

Rossi glances down at your neck, his eyes flashing with understanding. You don't want to be reminded of what happened every time you look in the mirror. You'd rather have the memory of your nights spent with Rossi come to mind.

"Tell me if it hurts." He murmurs, leaning down to press his lips against your neck.

Tilting your head to the side, you let out a whimper at the contact of his goatee grazing your skin. His mouth travels to the front of your neck, pressing soft kisses along the dark bruise and moving just below it to place his mark.

You grit your teeth, the pain bearable but it still makes your eyes prick with tears. It hurts, but god you don't want him to stop, his mouth feeling too good. Rossi leans up, admiring his handy work. You'll have to wear turtle necks to hide the marks that very clearly make you, his.

"Fuck gattina," Rossi groans, his hand cupping you pussy. "I can't wait any longer, I need you now."

Looping his fingers, Rossi tugs your panties down and tosses them. The sound of his jeans coming undone and falling to the floor makes your body shiver with excitement. Hovering over you, Rossi kisses you, muffling your moan as he thrusts into you.

Snaking your hands around his back, you rake your nails down his shoulders, emitting a groan from him. With your ankles crossed behind him, you keep Rossi locked to you as he thrusts into you, his pace picking up as you clench around him.

"Gattina, you keep doing that and I'm not going to last." He cries out, his hands gripping the edge of the table.

You try to soothe the fire but you find it hard when he hits your g-spot, your back arching up to him as you moan his name. You feel your stomach knot, the pleasure of Rossi rocking into you bringing you close to an orgasm.

"David!" You moan, your walls clenching around his cock as you try to hold off.

"Cum for me gattina, be a good girl and cum."

Hearing him call you a good girl sets you over the edge, milking his cock as he continues to thrust through your orgasm. You lay your head back, the pleasure becoming overbearing as his thrusts get harder.

Suddenly Rossi lifts you, your legs uncoiling as he places you on the ground. You look at him in confusion, until he spins you around and bends you back over the table. His hands grab your hips, pulling you to him as he enters you.

"Fuck David!" You cry out at his harsh thrusts, his fingers leaving bruises.

"Shut up and take it Y/N, I know you can." He grunts. Rossi was fucking you for your pleasure, but now, he's fucking you for his.

You can only moan, his thrusts leaving you speechless as you rock against the table. Already, you feel another orgasm coming. "Say it Y/N!" You open your mouth but only a whimper comes out as Rossi starts fucking you harder, your eyes rolling into your head. "Say it!"

"I'm your's David!" You cry out, managing to find your voice. "Only you get to fuck me."

He grunts, his hand coming around to grasp just under your jaw and yank you up to him, careful of your bruises below. With your back flush against his front, it allows Rossi a new angle. "Nobody gets to touch you," His breath fans your ear and shoulder, your head leaning back to rest on him. "And the next time someone puts their hands on you, I'll kill them myself."