zzzzzz

hey guys!!! i hope you all liking this so far! im so glad your all reading this and giving me your opinions! :D sorry this is so short compared to the other chapters :( i promise the next one will be longer cus my hands getting better faster than i thought!!! :D love ya!

~Onyx

Ashleys POV:

Zara and i sat there for a few minutes just cuddling her to  my chest. i was so happy that everything would be alright between us, we wanted the same thing out of our relationship. se wanted someone to take care of her and love her. i wanted to do just that.

i looked up and out the window and saw that it was already after dark and it had been a very long day. i curled Zara up in my arms and easily stood up.

she jostled a little because she was startled and then relazed into my chest again. she closed her eyes and a big yawn came to her lips which she tried to contain but it was futile.

"time for bed little one" i annouced as i made my way down the hall to her room

"why cant i sleep in your room Ashley?" she asked softly

i was starlted by her question that i stopped and looked down at her to see a look of hurt across her face

"i didnt think you would want to after what happened i would love you to sleep in my room....would you like to?" i asked tenderly

she looked up at me with doe like eyes and nodded slowly.

my heart jumped up and down with joy! i had intended for her to sleep in her own room for now and then move to mine later once she was more comfotable with out relatioship...but the fact that she wanted to sleep in my bed with me now? it made my heart soar!

i carefully turned around in the hallway to not bumb her head or feet against anything and made my way to my room at the end of the hall.

i bumped open the door with my hip and walked in to set her gently on the bed. another yawn came to her lips and once it was done she asked "what time is it anyway? i feel like i've been awake for days"

i looked over at the clock on my bedside table "it does feel like that doesnt it? but its really only 10 o'clock"

"hmm guess our sleep scheduala are all messed up huh?" she asked

"your body is still recovering and trying to heal itself, plus there been alot of excitment today hasnt there" i pointed out to her

she nodded as she crawled up the bed to get under the black covers and snuggled into the soft pillows. she let out a little moan of contentment and snuggled even deeper into the blankets. she really did look like the kitten i had taken to calling her.

i made sure to put fresh sheets on the bed in case this had happened, good thing i did because i did not want her sleeping on the sheets i had meaningless sex on

i turned off the over head light so only my bedside lamp was illumating the room with its soft glow. making my way over to my side of the bed i flipped off the motley crew tshirt and basketball shorts i was wearing so i was only in my boxers.

i climbed under the blankets with her and reached over to turn on the lamp. i layed down on my back with my hands bent up under my head. before i knew it i felt Zara curling up to me and using me as her pillow!

i smiled like a bloomin idiot as i wrapped my arms around her small body. as i did i realized i felt her ribs through her shirt...had she not been eating? i made a mental note to somehow check her stomach tomorrow and watch how she ate from now on.

"goodnight Ashley" she mumbled half asleep already

"goodnight my little Zara" i whispered back

i started to softly sing her to sleep as i brushed my fingers through her hair. the onlger i did this the more she relaxed until finally she went limp and her breathing evened out. she was fast asleep.

she looked like a little Angel curled up there....she was so innocent yet she had gone through more crap than any girl should ever have to go through in her whole life. AND SHE WAS ONLY 19!

but now, in this moment she looked like a sweet 14 year old girl who had never had a bad day in her life. and i wanted her to stay here

no they did not have sex! lol i know some of you were going to think that they did so i just got it out of the way now, you little pervs :P anyway i hope you like it!!! Love yaaa!

~Onyx

Who Are You?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara