𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑳𝑫

Start from the beginning

He let you take in his words and let the words sink in. He still held you in the embrace, another tear hitting your head. Pulling your face away from his chest, losing your grip on him, your eyes staring back up at him.

His eyes were still shut, unable to look at you. His mind was going a million a mile second, thinking of all the answers you could say, every letdown and heart-crushing possible you could mutter to him. Why wouldn't you? Tell him how it was, how he broke your heart into a thousand little pieces that could never fully be put together again. Why would you take him back after the things he said? How you could never forgive him?

It crushed him of the many thoughts, it made it worse when you didn't say anything back. He knew, more like made up in his head you would say no to him, why would you? That you wouldn't feel the same after this. He could blame you, to be honest. But he felt something on his face, your hands placed on his cheek, how you originally thought of doing. You reached up to caress it. His eyes opened to see that you had the same glimmer in your eyes on your first day meeting him and shaking his hand halfway through the door.

A small almost pathetic smile rose on your face as you stare at each other.

As his words fully sink into your mind and you understood, you look back down. Worry takes over his body, shame rising ever so quickly. He retracts his hands from you, starting to step back and pull your hand away from his face. This was a mistake he thought, he should have just ignored that call from Wilbur. But, you pull him back into the hug.

Once again you pull him harshly. He stands in quite a shock, his eyes shaking back a forth from you and ahead. His hands slightly shaking as well, unsure what to do at this moment. Like he lost all consciousness. He starts sniffling, taking small breaths. Does this mean you had forgiven him? Does this mean you felt the same towards him?

"My heart calls out for you. You are the only thing I can think about and you are the only person I could love." Choke up on your words, "I'm in love with you." If it was possible you pull him even tighter, biting your lip to try to stop yourself from continuing to cry but nothing was working. As you confess your love for each other, nothing else in the world matters. It's just the two of you in this moment.

His hand grabs onto your body again, crouching down to you, but that doesn't stop you from holding him. You face him finally, his eyes, face, and lips swollen from the crying he still looked gorgeous. Another tear streams down your face. He brings up his hand, his thumb wiping away your tear. Your smile begins to slowly grow, how much you had hated him had fallen into thin air.

He keeps his hand on your cheek, you lean into him. "I can't describe it. You always make me feel a different type of way. A way no one has ever made me feel." He starts to smile to himself, thinking back to the nights to wondered his mind for hours, he simply couldn't get you out of his head. Even when you wouldn't see him for days, you would always cross his mind. Even when you had broken up, you always appeared in his dreams or just everyday things would remind him of you. It was impossible to get rid of you. And he was glad he did listen to his student in that needy call to go to the grass field.

"I don't think I'll ever meet anyone else that will make me feel as you do." He say like it was a fact to the universe and he was restating.

Your eyes start to fill with tears once again. "I can't and will never get you out of mind. I don't think it's possible." Both of you softly chuckle at your response. You look at him, for a few seconds, just taking everything in. He does the same.

Both of you hug again but in doing so you pull your head away. Inches apart, painfully an inch apart. But as you look from his lips to his eyes he does the following. It felt like ages since you've felt the softness of his lips upon yours, how sweet and gentle he could be, but how hard and passionate he could take you. How he made you crave every inch and fiber of him. He felt as if he was on fire just looking at your pleading eyes for his kiss. Both of you subconsciously start closing your eyes and coming closer.

Gentle, gentle was the word to put it as your lips connected with his. And as soon as you do, it became like old time with you becoming putty in his hands. Your hands losing grip on him back. Lazily you move your arms to his shoulders and your fingers curl up in his hair. But unlike you, he's pulling your face more in. It was sweet and loving, more than words could describe. Pressing up on each others body with both of your eyes screwed up as tight, just taking each other love. Never wanting to end this kiss till time itself is forever forgotten.

Leaning your head deeper into the kiss, it was intoxicating, wanting, craving for each other to release the tension that was built ever so much. It was inebriating to feel his lips on yours, almost alcoholic, almost as a drug.

But as much as you wanted his lips on yours, both of you slowly separated. Taking a deep breath, staring into each other's eyes. The look in his eyes told you everything you needed to know, that you were meant for each other. "I'm yours." Saying it felt freeing, like a weight was lifted from your body. After this whole journey, you were finally able to tell him. In a deep, but loving tone he spoke, "And your mine."

On the sideline of watching you, both were Minx with a huge grin and a proud face of what she accomplished as she was on a call with Wilbur and told him to get Techno on the grass field. Then there was Wilbur beside her who also had a proud smile from getting this little meet to work out successfully because didn't know what to do if anything went sideways. And there was Tommy and Toby, "I fucken knew it!" Tommy yelled whispered to Toby, lips parted as you hold Techno in an embrace. "No, you didn't." Toby huffed out with a chuckle, watching your interaction. It did seem like the both of you did truly fall in love. "Shut up." Tommy threw his arm over Toby.

Just hold each other Techno spoke again, "I saw that you transferred to Astrology." How he said that made you regret your choice and moved your head away from him, afraid he was going to be upset. That's when he grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him. You missed him doing that to you. "I'm going to miss seeing you in my class." He says lightly with a laugh, breaking the silence. You hold onto him with a chuckle and are glad he wasn't that saddened to see you weren't in his class anymore. "I'll visit you every day then handsome." You cheekily reply, which earns you a kiss on the cheek.

"You know you could always... Move-in?" He wiggles his eyebrows at you, cringing at the thought of rejection, at a time like this. "I mean we've been dating for 6 months..." He speaks honestly, inching closers to you with a smile. "And you don't have to sneak around to see me." He winks, flushing the red out of your cheeks. "Plus, We 'll get to see each other every day." The way he puts it does sound very promising and getting to see him every day without worrying about wandering eyes sounded like heaven, just being with him sounded like heaven.

He was your heaven, he was the love of your life and you didn't know he was until he wasn't.