𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑳𝑫

Start from the beginning

You stand in front of each other, it was the first time fully seeing him. And by the looks of it, he was sad, the bottom of his eyes was darkened and a slight hint of red in his eyes from crying it seemed. This wasn't the Techno you last thought of. You cross your arms in a knot, all while Techno looks you up and down. And what really took him out was the fact you were wearing his sweater, did you still wear it after the breakup? He thought or did you not even realize that it was his when you came out. He just threw on this coat when he got the call from his student Wilbur Soot to meet up with him at the grass field on campus. He questioned how he got his phone number but Wilbur quickly brushed it off and told Techno to hurry up. And redundantly followed his instructions without asking any further questions, but now he wished he did because of the look you were giving him, he knew you weren't on board with meeting up with Techno.

You give him one looking glance before looking the other way. It was already hard seeing him early today but now being face to face was going to be almost impossible. "You look sad, old man." You take a crack on his appearance, with a bit of attitude. Which was slightly uncalled for, but granted the situation, Techno couldn't blame you. And you wished he would give off a similar attitude towards you so you could yourself a reason to be angry at him. But he would, he could never be rude to you or condescending. "Could you ever forgive a sad old man?" His voice cracks and that stops you in your tracks, looking up at him you could see the man in front of you fight off the tears that tried to escape. His face was desperate for your eyes to see him again, that's what he craved. Just for you to look him in the eyes again as he pleads for your forgiveness. You couldn't speak at this moment, what could you say to him? After he hurt you so much, how could you give him that satisfaction while giving yourself back to him, but how you missed him with every inch of your being.

He stands in front of you, looking down. Without a word, he braces you towards him. And without denying his action you brace him as well, pulling the other closer together. Holding onto each other for dear life, like it was the last time you'd ever hold him. Like it was the first time night together. He didn't want to leave his hands from your body ever again. He didn't want to ever let you go ever again, the fear of you leaving him ver again in his life scared him. After the scar, you left his heart, he could bare another one forming if he lost you. You grip onto his back, scrunching his coat in the process. Burying your head deep in his chest, he missed your scent filling his nose. How sweet you smelled and the way your hands felt on his body. Tears start to run down your face. Though hearing your cries broke his heart, knowing you were in his arms again held it together. He squeezed you tighter his hands wrapped on both sides of you, tilting his head down close enough to yours. A few tears slipped from his brown eyes.

Both stayed in this state for minutes. Just in each other embrace was enough for you and him. From an outward perspective, it must have looked awkward, but at the moment between the both of you, it was almost perfect. It was what you both needed. All that would be heard apart from each other cries was a soft hum of the campus lights that were now the only source of light in the night sky.

Breaking the silence, and as he spoke the warmth of his word left a trail of smoke compared to how cold the air was. "I've missed you an unexplainable amount. I think about you every waking moment of my life and I don't think I could ever live without you ever again." His words were strung-out beautifully as you haven't heard him in over a month. This time coming to his voice was horse and rough from the tears but you could tell he was meaningful as another tear ran down his face which made you want to cry on the spot, just seeing him express himself was enough for you.

"I'm madly in love with you." It was quite, softly spoken. Delicate almost, like these words were fine china that you had to be cautious with. And they were. How the words rolled off his tongue effortlessly, it came out like molasses.