𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑬𝑳𝑫

Start from the beginning

-----

After showering the sun was already lowering over the horizon, leaving your dorm in a reddish yellow, and the fresh smell of the cool air fill the atmosphere. It pleased you to close your eyes and just take it all in. But that's when you heard Minx say something and you realized she was on a phone call. Seeing your presence was enough to hastily end it with a goodbye and see you there. Before you question her, she gives you a hug. Which you gladly take and hug her back. She leans back with her arms still wrapped around you, "Let's get out of here." She smiles at you, it was her way of begging you while wiggling her eyebrows to amuse you. Which you giggle at softly. But you sigh and begin to decline her offer because you really did just want to stay in for the rest of the evening and watch a movie or something with Minx, but she cut you off. "Please, c'mon. I promise you it would be worth it." You couldn't get protest with her at this point because you knew she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"You promise? Pinky promise?" You questionly ask her and she finally let go of you, it was obvious she took this as a yes. "I pinky promise that you'll be glad you left this dorm once we leave." You couldn't deny her after the way she excitedly says. You nod your head and she takes your hand, followed by the keys and your phones. And the both of you already are down the hall before you realize it.

Swinging the doors aside as Minx rushes you out of the dorms, hand still held in hers. The leaves that were still somewhat alive were brown and hung on to their branches for dear life. The sunshine slowly dissipates through the sky as the evening creeps through the day and the breeze that follows chills your body to hold onto your sweater even tighter. Hearing the final leaves fall down to the concrete sidewalks with a crisp crunch.

-----

She ends up dragging you out on the grass field, which happened to be bare of anyone else due to the time and how cold it was. It was the two of you insight and before you could question as to why you were there you saw Wilbur along with Tommy and Toby beside each other. You couldn't help by tearing up at the sight of them, you hadn't seen them in over a month as you were just hangout with Minx and no one else. You quickly run up to them and embrace them all in a hug, you had missed them dearly. You now come to the realization that you should have reached out to see them sooner, it was rude of you to cut off contact with them as they had done nothing wrong to you. It just hurts you to see them as they associated you with Techno and especially Wilbur for telling Minx your secret, but you couldn't blame him for that any longer.

It was Wilbur who spoke up first, "I'm so sorry Y/n, I should have never said anything and I apologize for that and everything-" You cut him off by pulling him into another hug, "You don't have to apologize to me. You did nothing wrong, and I shouldn't have made you carry the weight of my affair with Techno." You pull away from Wilbur and by the reactions from Toby and Tommy they must have known that you were in a relationship with Techno as well because you would have imagined them to go ape shit with hearing this information for the first time, but they gave you small smile.

And before you could exchange any further words with either of them, you saw him appear through your vision. He stood a couple of feet away from you, far away that you could barely make out the expression on his face. But you could tell when you saw him, that he straighten up his back and started to step forward to meet you.

Wilbur, Tommy, Toby, and Minx make their way to the side and a few feet away to watch the both of you meet up in the middle.

As your feet walk you towards Techno you could finally take him in again, it was like a breath of fresh air. The way his hair still effortlessly looked soft, his cologne wrapped your body and enchanted you once again like it was the first time meeting him. He wore the same slacks previous from when you saw him but now he wore a larger more thicker coat that hung from his shoulder, which was slouched back. Did he look nervous? You could fully figure him out from the distance between the both of you. How you wanted to reach up and hold his face and look for the answer.

𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑭𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑪𝑯𝑵𝑶 || Technoblade X Reader [[COMPLETED]]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara