𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑺𝑼𝑰𝑻

Start from the beginning

Techno stood in front of his desk, half sitting on it with a book in one hand. He wore a dark blood red suit top with black slacks, along with black shiny loafers. As you look at him. He seems lost in the novel, with his other hand flat on his desk. The only noise was from you slamming the door open and the other was a video playing on the projector.

His eyes dropped from the book, closing it with a huff of annoyance. Biting down at his teeth. Looking up through his brows, seeing the perpetrator whom so rudely interrupted his class and his own personal time and enjoyment. Once he saw it was your pretty face who interrupted, the annoyance subsided rather fast. A flash of calmness washing over himself.

You stand there out of breath. Your hand still holds your bag in front of you. Quickly, you zip in up and put it on your back, making your way up to the class.

As you walk further in, Techno watches you, spotting that you were wearing his sweater. Seeing you in his sweater took him out, just how you wore it so casually. Like it wasn't his that you took after fucking like a bunch of horny teens the other night. And how it hung loosely on your body, just made it almost ideal. What made it flawless was that you were wearing it.

And hanging loosely, he could see a few hickeys on your neck that you didn't cover up this morning, Techno thought you might have done this as a way to get to him in class. Knowing that he put those hickeys on you and no one else. What he didn't know was that you didn't cover up because you forgot about class hour.

His eyes drifting to about 4 bruises he could spot right off the bat as you stand in front of him, wondering what you missed. He quickly blinks off the thoughts of you and him.

Turning to his side to pick up a piece of paper on his desk, handing it to you. "You've missed around 30 minutes worth of video time, after that we have a small quiz about the video. Then we are going over types of Archaeology." You nod your head to him, but inside you were freaking out. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

"It's open notes Y/l/n." He says as you start walking. Sitting in the same chair and desk as you would always sit in his class. Opening your backpack, pulling out your notes for the class. Knowing that there wasn't much of any notes you have written. All because of your damn Professor.

As you sit and start watching the video you glance down to Techno, who is back into his novel. He looked so calm and relaxed, happy almost. Just because a book of literature.

Then your phone lights up with a notification, of course it's from "THE BOYS" group chat. Why were they even texting you? They sit right behind you, and so you turn back towards them with a questionable face. "What?" You said simply in a low whisper as the video plays over.

"Can we sit with you?" Toby asks rather politely with a smile, waiting for you to respond. You nod with a little head shift, gesturing for them to join you. "How are you guys doing?" You watch them grab their bags. Tommy throwing it down a seat in the row you sat in, luckily it didn't make too much noise. But some other students look over to see what in the hell you all were doing. Which drew Techno's attention. Along with Wilbur and Toby scolded Tommy for doing that. You softly giggle at the bickering.

As the boys came to the side and slid into to chair next to you. Toby and Wilbur sat between you and Tommy off to the side of Toby.

They did a quick greetings, "I've been good, but this video is so boring." Tommy confesses to the group, you chuckle at him, it was true. "Yeah, this sucks that we have to do a quiz after. On the paper he gave us on the first day didn't say we had a quiz today." Toby says with slight annoyance, which is called for. Techno never did tell you about this test. It would have been a good heads up so you made sure you were late.