𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀

Start from the beginning

It was hard enough to lie about where you were going at lunch and now this, but you had enough. You obviously couldn't say it was your Professor, but that doesn't mean you have to it was Karl. You just need to make up some random name that she nor any of your other friends could remember. "What- Who is it then?" Waiting for you to respond, walking up to her. "I'll tell you everything about him later tonight, I promise." You reach out for her to give you a hug as a goodbye.

She hugs you back, "Be safe, if he tries anything I will kill him." She says in a serious tone, which she would most likely hurt him, but not kill him. And the hurting would probably come from Schlatt. You chuckle at her and pull away. "I want to hear everything about this mystery date! You hear me!" She points out to you, you chuckle at her. "Love you Minx." You start heading to the dorm door, grabbing your keys and wallet. "Love you too!" Both of you smile at each other.

Heading down the stairs and making your way out of the house-ing building.

You stand by the parking lot, the cold weather starts to breeze as the sun starts to set, leaving a shiver down your spine. You should have grabbed a sweater on your way out. But as you think, his car is already pulling up towards you.

The car was completely glossy black, the sunset shining on it perfectly.

He steps out of his car, as he starts to walk towards you, you see his whole outfit. You couldn't and wouldn't keep your eyes off of him, starting at his head. His soft curls perfectly taken care of, a clean shaven face, he wore a crisp black suit with a matching bowtie. As your eyes lower down to his shoes, they were faux leather black loafers. He looked so fine.

He lets you check him out, at the same moments his eyes are all over you. Stepping closer to each other. "What are you wearing?" He ask wide eyed. In shock that you actually showed up in that. "What?" You act confused on what he meant, you loved how he stared at your body like a meal he was ready to devour. "What are you wearing?" He growls in a deep tone, clenching his hands into a fit. Almost ready to tear off your lil outfit. How it hugged you in the right place, it was taking him great strength to not just take you to his house right away, but you two have dinner first.

Even though it was going to be hard to resist.

He kisses you, rather quickly then desired. "Com'on darling, we got a reservation." He says, walking you to the car. Now that you think of it, he didn't even tell you what place he was taking you too.

-----

He gets out the door first, telling you to stay seated, but it's clear when he opens your door. Holding out a hand for you to take.

You grab onto his hand and step out of his car, your heels clicking with each step. Looking over at the entrance, it was so fancy. More luxurious than anything, "So what do you think?" He gestures about the restaurant, as you admire it. "I would have been fine going to a burger joint." You whisper with a giggle, he glance down at you. "Good to know." He says matter of factly.

Walking past the front tall door was a small desk, a very well dressed gentleman stood behind it. Your eyes immediately scan the entire place, looking left to right. Seeing all the small tables with a white sheets covering them, a bouquet of flowers in the middle. All of them had only two chairs.

The lighting was dim, to set the mood as romantic as you could get.

In the back was a massive bar, the shells that held the liquor lining the whole wall up. Impossible to actually reach the drinks, more as a way to decorate and show off the alcohol.

But Techno's words pulled you back, "Reservation for Mr and Mrs. Blade." He says with ease, your lips parting slightly. Did you hear what he said? Or were you making it up in your head? You stare up at him with amazement in your eyes. "Special occasion? Anniversary of some sort?" The gentleman turned to you, grabbing two menus for both of you. Techno, for a second looks down at you, a playful smirk on his face. "Indeed." He looks back at the man, who is leading both of you to your table.