𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

Start from the beginning

-----

You slowly pull up to a frat house that was 7 block away from the campus. You could've walked if you wanted, but it already being dark it wasn't safe for you and Minx to be stumbling in the streets.

Looking for somewhere to park your car, you search and see that a house down you could park.

Both of you step out of the car, you turn it off with a beep. You pull out your phone as you meet Minx on the side walk, the two of you walk towards the frat house. Music blasting, even from outside you could hear them.

Y/n to Tommy:
Hey I just got here. Where u at?

Stepping through the lawn you already see a bunch of people hang outside with the classic red solo cups as they wandered around. Looking back down at your phone as Tommy messaged you back,

Tommy to Y/n:
I'm inside the kitchen with Toby

You turn off your phone as you make it to the door, Minx opens it for you.

As soon as the door opens you could smell the alcohol, almost taste. You hold onto Minx's arm as you two navigate through the party. "Tommy's in the kitchen." You have to speak loudly to Minx so she could hear you over the music and the other people taking. The house was packed to the brim.

Walking through, the floor was sticky from the drinks that spilled before hand. Passing through you watch as multiple people making out. Seeing that just made you think of Techno, you shouldn't be thinking of your teacher at a damn house party. You should be getting drunk and makeout with a random person.

Making your way into the kitchen you see Tommy and Toby. Toby cheering on Tommy as he has a beer, presuming that he and this other fellow are shotgunning beers.

Tommy slams down the beer can, while yelling out victoriously. Toby pats Tommy on the back as he jumps up and down with excitement and probably being tipsy. But once he spots you he shouts, "Y/n com' here! Did you see that!" He yells in your face, which you have to cringe at how loud he was. He reaches out his arms for a hug which you happily took and hugged him back. You do the same with Toby. "So, how's the party going?" You ask Toby, who seems more sober then Tommy at the moment. "Really good! More people showed up the expected!" He smiles at you, "Do you want a drink?" He offers you, seeing as you didn't have a cup in your or Minx's hand.

Minx in the meantime is saying greetings Tommy, she laughs at what he's saying. Which is probably drunken rambling.

"Yeah. Whatcha got?" You look around the kitchen countertops. Seeing vodka to hard lemonade. Toby waves his arm across the countertop, "Literally anything you want we have." You think for a bit as you scan through the vast majority of drinks. "You know, I'll start off with a shot." You lean into Toby as it was becoming harder to hear as Tommy is shouting again about something, you weren't paying to much attention on him.

You feel someone slam the back of your back, not hard but it made you turn towards who was doing it. "That's what I'm talking about!" It was Wilbur, arm flung over your shoulder and in his other hand was a beer. "How long you've been here?" He asks, Toby is pouring multiple shots in colorful plastic. "Just arrived!" Minx answers for the both of you, she is now besides you, seeing that shots were being pour she asks if she could have one. Which Toby happily agrees with.

"You want one Wilbur?" Toby asks, handing out the shots to you and Minx. Wilbur shakes his head, saying no to them. Toby shrugs while taking one for himself. Wilbur removes his arm from your shoulder. "Ready! One, two, three-" Wilbur counts down for us.

Once he reaches three you put the plastic shot glass to your lips and swallowing the liquor. It burned down your throat, letting out a curse.

Minx shoots her eyes open, "Another?" She asks you and Toby. Toby seems on board, but you decline. You wanted to experience this party before becoming shit faced. "I'll grab a beer." You reach for a Bud Light. "Weak." Tommy snaps, he's behind you and throws his arm over to you.