ι'м awayѕ нere ғor yoυ - dreaм

so i found out i have a lot in common with dream. our favorite color is green, both have siblings (1 older and 2 younger), we're close with our moms, we both have had problems with our dads in the past, we both have dirt blonde hair and greenish eyes, we both okay minecraft, both don't watch anime, we both don't drink coffee, we both don't play scary games, we don't spoil ourselves much, we'd rather give than receive, we both didn't go to school for a few months, we're both from a hot state (i'm not from florida though), both have a cat, both have attention problems, we both love red roses, we both played soccer (and other sports), and that's all i can think of right now.

um yeah, i'm dream now

warnings: some stress but just fluff
•·················•·················•

y/n's pov:

"but then it went-" puffy gets interrupted by my door opening.

"hold on guys." i mute myself and turn around.

clay, my boyfriend, is standing in my doorframe with a sad look on his face. i stand up and walk up to him, taking his hands in mine,

"what's wrong?"

he doesn't answer but rather puts his head in my neck and his arms around me. i hold onto him too and let him relax.

"i just don't feel myself anymore. so much has gone wrong lately and i just don't know what to do. i think i'm finally at my breaking point." he mumbles, holding onto me tighter.

i gently rub his back as a few tears escape his eyes and land on my shoulder. seeing clay like this hurts. he's so vulnerable because of people over the internet. people need to learn to be nice and not to intrude on others' privacy and to be respectful.

"let me say bye to everyone and i'll give you all of my attention, okay?" i say.

i feel him nod, he pulls away and lays on my bed. i tell everyone that i have to go and turn my pc and monitor off. i crawl onto the bed and immediately pull clay into me and hold him. he hangs onto me and cries.

"it's okay. i've got you, i've always got you.." i whisper, stroking his hair.

he continues to cry as i comfort him. clay always needs reassurance. ever since he started to be well known on youtube and twitch, new levels of stress and anxiety has been brought over clay and he hasn't had enough time to take care of himself as he thinks he needs to worry about his fans first. yes, the fans are important but his mental health is more important. out of everyone in the world, clay is the last one to deserve this.

clay's cries calm down to only a few deep breaths. we both sit there in silence.

"thank you." he says, wiping away a few extra tears.

"anytime, love. i'm always here for you." i say, kissing his forehead.

he smiles and holds me tighter, " i love you."

"i love you too." i smile as well.

•·················•·················•

watch, i'm gonna be on the news for beating up people because they were being rude to dream. i won't regret it though! like white moms say "live, laugh, love" and in this case, i'll live my life dangerously, laugh at the haters, and love dream :)

anyways, i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!! <3