вoogιe мan looĸιn' aѕѕ - dreaм тeaм

so i just spent 5 minutes trying to pop my toe knuckle lmao
that was fun. anyways, i'm gonna watch the divergent movies now because i've never seen them before.

warnings: the usual cussing
•·················•·················•

y/n's pov:

"I SWEAR TO GOD DREAM IF YOU DONT STOP HITTING ME IMMA PUSH YOU INTO A VOLCANO AND LAUGH AS YOU BURST INTO FLAMES AND BURN AND THATS ON JAH BITCH!!" i scream as the green blob man attacked me in minecraft.

the boys in the discord call broke into hysterical laughter, punching and slapping their desks trying to get some oxygen into their tiny little fucked up lungs. (that's mean isn't? oh well)

"that's- that's-" dream wheezes, not able to finish his sentence.

"that's fucked up y/n." sap laughs, still slapping his desk.

"do i give a fuck? no, not one. so you're comment is irrelevant." i shrug, making my character run away from the fucking boogie man lookin ass.

  everyone still laughs but stops after a bit. after everyone has calmed down, we do random things around the dream smp. mining, building, the whole shabang you know.

  "OH MY FUCKING GOD SAPNAP!!" i scream, slapping my keyboard in frustration.

  sap just killed my two dogs in front of me. nick bursts into laughter again.

  "IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU MAMAS BOY!!"

  i run to sapnap and hit the living shit out of him.

  "WAIT NO Y/N STOP-!!" sap tries to screams.

  sapnap was killed by y/u/n

  "THATS WHAT YOU GET FUCKER!!" i yell into my mic as the other two boys laugh.

  "what the fuck y/n!?" sap yells, running back over to gather his shit, but to his surprise, i got his armor and weapons.

  i stay silent as i can practically hear the gears in nick's head turning trying to figure out what happened and what i took.

  "give me my stuff back." nick says bluntly.

  "no. you killed my dogs, i take your shit." i say, spinning my character around.

  "i said give me my stuff back!" he yells, trying to hit me with a stick.

  "oh no! don't hit me with your stick sap." i laugh before stopping and crouching down to look at the stick and back up to sap, "that's a really tiny stick sap. you should get that checked out. that can't be healthy."

  "PSHHHH- WHAT!?!" dream wheezes.

  george breaks out into laughter with me as sap gets a little bit angrier, when i little bit, i mean you could melt a fuckin cooking pan on his face. damn harry styles would be jealous.

  "Y/N!!!" sap screams, charging his character at me.

  "oh shit!" i yell, logging off the smp and off the discord.

  but before i left, i heard sap yell,

  "FUCK YOU Y/N!!"

  haha, oops.

•·················•·················•

we love mad sapnap  lmao
but dream is the boogie man. they both can be scary as hell.
anyways, i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all!! <3