Harry took out his phone and was about to call the police when Niall spoke up.

"Could it one of your friends?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Maybe, though it's highly unlikely. None of our friends know, we planned to go and surprise them with Nellie's presence at the studio today, remember?" Harry said and Niall bit the inside of his cheek.

"Right, let's go check with the front desk." Niall said and dragged a towel covered Harry to the door.

When Niall placed his hand on the door knob, he frowned because it was unlocked and he had been locking his door ever since Harry followed him home that one time.

"Why did you stop?" Harry asked, having bumped into Niall's back.

"The door, I locked it, didn't I?" Niall turned around and Harry nodded.

Fear of what had happened to their little girl could be seen on both their faces but they shook it off and walked through the door.

Once in the hallway they heard faint music coming out of Nick's flat and Niall cursed.

"Bloody hell. I thought he was getting back tonight." He turned to Harry. "I swear I'm gonna rip his balls off."

Before Harry could ask, Niall was already storming into Nick's flat, and as usual, it wasn't locked.

And sure enough, Nick had Janelle in his arms as she fed from the bottle and by the looks of things, Nick had given her a bath and changed her into a pink onesie with kitten patterns in it. Niall hadn't seen it before so he reckoned it was one of the things Nick had bought for her.

Niall couldn't even worry about the fact that Nick had bathed and was feeding his baby because the lad had practically raised Alex, his nephew and he knew a lot about kids.

"Nicholas fucking Peter Andrew Grimshaw." Niall said through gritted teeth.

"Hm," Nick frowned. "Are all those names mine?" He asked just as Janelle finished her bottle and Nick started rubbing her back to burp her.

"You moron you gave us a fright dimwit. Why the hell didn't you say anything?" Niall glared at him.

"Well, Nially poo, payback's a bitch innit? You come back with this little angel and not tell me, take that!" Nick said and smiled when she burped.

"This is the first and last time you are doing that, man. It's NOT funny." This time it was Harry who spoke up and both if them could see that he was trying to keep his cool because he and Nick weren't the best of friends.

"Okay, I promise. Sorry man- did you just get out the shower?" Nick asked hiding a laugh behind Janelle. "Oh and nice socks Niall."

At that both Harry and Niall looked at each other and they realized how they were dressed. Harry still with the towel and lather dried on his body while Niall had on one red and black polka dotted sock, he had obviously lost one in his sleep and hadn't noticed while he was freaking out.

Harry was about to open his mouth but shook his head and decided to say good morning to his daughter, Niall having the same idea.

They both leaned down infront of Nick and smiled at their baby.

She smiled at them widely, her dimples on full display and that melted their hearts, all the anger towards Nick for earlier washed away.

*

Harry parked the car in the carpark of the studio and got out at the same time as Niall.

Harry then opened the back and picked up their daughter who was still asleep in the car seat.