Chapter.18

Can somebody please explain to me what's happening in the pic😀

**

Harry was anxious.
He was anxious to see Niall
He was also anxious to see their baby.

It was still quite hard for him to really grasp the thought of Niall letting him into their baby's life.

He thought it was all a dream and he would wake up from it. So with that thought, he pinched himself and hissed when he didn't wake up.

"Fuck." He said, catching the attention of his friends.

It was Monday and they were all at work on their lunch break. Although, they just ordered food and ate from Liam's studio.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You haven't been able to wipe that smile off your face." Zayn asked and before Harry could say anything, Louis too spoke up.

"Yeah, I mean it's almost like you won the lottery or something."

Harry sighed and now that he thought about it, he couldn't wipe the smile off his face, literally. Nothing would get him a bad mood after knowing such great news.

"This, my friend is much more than a mere lottery." He said.

Liam scoffed. "More than a lottery? What, Niall gave you parenting rights?" And at that, all his friends snickered because they had all been convinced that Niall wouldn't give Harry a chance to be in the baby's life. Not in this life, atleast.

Harry sat back in his chair and crossed his arms over his chest and a smirk replaced his smile.

"Hahaha funny. Well, Liam, joke's on you because that's exactly what happened." Harry said and continued smirking as his friends looked at him wide eyes.

"What?"

"Shut up!"

"Really?"

Liam, Louis and Zayn said at the same time.

"Are you being serious right now?" Louis asked and stood up to stand infront of Harry.

Harry looked at his three free friends who had expectant looks on their faces.

"I've never been more serious in my life." He said. And just like that, he was bombarded with questions.

So with their lunch long forgotten, Harry started telling his friends what had happened between Niall and himself the previous night.

He told them everything, except the Desmond part.

*

When the day was over, Harry was among the last people to leave the building and once he dragged his tired body to the lift, his face instantly lit up because he saw Niall walking towards the lift and asking him to hold it.

"Oh god, I'm getting tired so easily these days." Niall panted once he was inside and next to Harry.

"You okay?" Harry asked softly. It seemed that Niall didn't even know who he was riding with.

"Harry? What are you still doing here?" Niall asked and stood up, leaning his back against the lift wall.

"I could ask you the same thing." Harry chuckled when Niall blushed. "I was finishing up a song."

Niall nodded.

"So why are you here so late?" Harry asked Niall.

"Well, I was waiting for Nick to come and get me because he never lets me drive. But I fell asleep in the process." Niall said and looked down shyly, in an attempt to hide his pink dusted cheeks.