Chapter.14

A month later, Niall was getting ready to go to Simon's party that he'd thrown for Adele on the success of her album.

Niall didn't really feel like going to a party because of his pregnancy but it was Adele and she was like a sister to him so he thought he would pop in and then be out.

He had also successfully avoided Harry and his friends for the whole month, just having mini conversations with him which were strictly work related.

And so he didn't want to run into them and at a party for that matter.

What if they said or did something to him while they were drunk? He was so emotional for the past two days, he couldn't handle anyone bad mouthing him.

And then came the struggle of clothes.

He had spent almost an hour rummaging through his closet, looking for something that still fit him and at the end, he found an outfit that he actually liked.

"I need to go shopping before I run out of fitting clothes, right princess?" Niall rubbed his tummy and smiled when he felt a small kick.

"Yeah that's right, we'll ask Nick to go with us tomorrow." Niall said, still rubbing his bump.

His thoughts went back to the father of his baby. Harry.

He had been thinking about him lately and he hated it because all his thoughts about Harry were erotic.

And the annoying part about it was that everytime Harry popped into his mind, Niall would find himself extremely horny.

His hormones were all over the place and he couldn't control them but he hated it because it was Harry who was always on his mind.

"Niall, you done?" Niall heard Brendan ask downstairs.

Nick wasn't around so Niall had called Brendan and asked him if he could hitch a ride to and from the party and the younger lad was more than willing to do it.

He was the only one aside from Nick who Niall was comfortable with and he actually knew the gender of his baby.

"Yeah." Niall yelled and quickly placed a hat on his head, not having the energy to style his hair.

He then exited his bedroom and went down to see Brendan.

"All done." Niall announced with a smile.

"You look great." Brendan commented and Niall frowned.

He was so insecure about the way he looked and he hated that Brendan was only saying it to make him feel better about himself.

"What's wrong?" Brendan asked, noticing Niall's frown.

"You don't have yo lie to me, Bren. I know I look like a bloody whale." Niall said and looked down at his shoes.

Brendan sighed and walked forward so he was stood infront of his friend.