Your beautiful 2

After the events of yesterday I'm looking forward to see what Aizawa has up his sleeve to get me to go out with him.

I walk into the classroom with what seems to be all the confidence in the world until mineta decides to speak, "What's got you so happy fatty." he spits out at me,

normally I would just drop kick him but that comment made reality crash down on me that maybe I'm not actually good enough for Aizawa. so I just turned my head away from him and stayed silent, not aware that Aizawa was watching the entire interaction and not happily.

The class goes on as normal, being apart of the Bakusquad was always fun! But that also meant I should probably steer clear of being too close to the boys for Aizawa's sake.

At the end of class Mineta decides to make another comment, "haha fatty to scared to do anything now."

Kirishima and Bakugou are ready to head to my rescue but I quickly grab their arms to stop them. Even so there is one person I wasn't able to stop, Aizawa grabs mineta with his scarf using his quirk to stop Mineta's.

"say something again and your being expelled." Aizawa speaks with intimidation,

Mineta nods as Aizawa lets him go, he turns to me to speak.

"Y/N stay after."

the bell rings letting all the other students leave to their next period, I walk up to him avoiding eye contact with him until he moves my face to look at him.

"Are you ok kitten?"

I nod trying to keep my tears from flowing down my face, "y-yeah I'm fine, I should be used to it."

I step away from his grasp feeling rather unworthy of it, An ache in my chest I'll never stop hating.

I look up to see a rather sad Aizawa, and the sight...hurts me more, "Y/N what he said isn't tru-"

"why do you even like me? why risk your career for me?"

Despite my efforts tears fall down my face, once he see's them he pulls me into a hug,

"Because you grew into one of the best people I know and Because your...gorgeous."

"y-you don't have to lie to get in my pants." I sob out,

"hey! stop! you know I want more then that, I love all of you and I'll keep...proving that to you."

I hide my face in his chest nodding my head feeling the vibrations in his chest as he speaks,

"now kitten would you please do me the honor of letting me take you to one of my favorite places?"

I giggle, "Of course you sarcastic ass."

he chuckles letting me go and wiping my face with his sleeve, "may I have your number princess?"

I smack his chest lightly before putting my number in his phone and heading out of the classroom.

(time skip brought to you by self love)

By the end of the day I get a message from Shota sending me an address to a cat café. I head home first getting into my favorite outfit, I look in my full length mirror examining my body. When I'm alone I actually like my body sometimes but I'm treated like I'm inferior to skinny girls, so at the end of the day I just end up hating myself,

When I arrive I see Shota with his hair up in a man bun, He looked so sharp and handsome. As he sits alone in a small booth, I walk up to the booth and sit across from him.

"hey!"

when I speak he seems to notice my presence, half smiling at me, "hey kitten, so what do you think?" he motions to the café,