I would let the world burn for you Pt. 2

The next morning I wake up to the smell of syrup and bacon, curious; I quickly get up, unlocking my door and walking out. I tip-toe my way to the kitchen to see Aizawa, shirtless, flipping pancakes with a spatula in his hand and a cup of coffee in the other, this looked so natural for him.

as a blush creeps up my face I clear my throat, he turns his head and smiles at me like he didn't almost die last night, "Morning kitten, how'd you sleep?" his voice still gravely from waking up.

I look at him skeptically, "Morning, I slept fine. what are you..?" motioning to the stove.

He looks back at me innocently, "Oh- breakfast! for ya' know the whole saving my ass and letting me stay over thing."

I nod, "well, thanks...Aizawa."

He stops what he's doing for a moment, seemingly processing what I said, "Yeah, no problem." the words fall from his mouth almost too much like he didn't care.

Walking to the kitchen table, I sit down as he hands me a coffee cup, "here, fresh pot."

I smile and take the cup from him, "So...is this your plan?"

He looks at me confused, "What?"

"To get me to trust you."

He smirks, "clever girl, I'm doing all this as my master plan to take over the world."

I laugh, "Funny, you know what I meant."

He chuckles, "Yeah I know and you're not wrong, I do want you to trust me."

I raise my eyebrow at him, "why? what would you gain from that?"

He turns to me with two plates of food in his hands, he sets one plate in front of me before sitting a-crossed from me and doing the same for himself, "you."

I look at him wide eyed, "What do you mean, me?"

He smirks at me devilishly, he puts his palms on the table before lifting himself out of his chair. He walks over to me, never breaking eye contact, once he's stood in front of me he bends down to my eye level; gently holding my chin up, "I mean I want you, kitten."

it felt like my eyes were gonna pop out of my skull, my face turning bright red, "So you saved me just to get in my pants? Now that is truly villainous behavior."

His jaw clenches at my words, "No love, I saved you because I hate men who think they can take whatever they want from a women because they're a man. I want you because of the way you looked at me after, despite knowing who I was. I'm never gonna take something from you that didn't belong to me in the first place."

My breath hitches, I know it's bare minimum but his words made me feel safe. I stare up at him, even though words refused to come out of my mouth I could see he knew; I trusted him.

He smiles down at me, no mischief or lies behind it, "May I?"

His eyes move down to my lips for a moment before he looks back up at me, I nod.

"Words kitten." He demands,

"Yes." I say without a thought for how this would end.

He quickly pushes his lips against mine, his eagerness pushing me back before I meet his lips with just as much excitement. One of his hands moves to my face, gently holding it as our kiss becomes slow and sensual. He puts his hands on my hips as I stand up from my chair, he quickly pulls me to his chest while I lay my hands against his shoulders. Our kiss growing more intense as his tongue slips past my lips, my tongue meeting his in a heated dance. My hands crawl up to his face while one of his makes its way to my throat, as his grip tightens safely around my neck our lips part.

He smirks down at me, "I'm not gonna be gentle kitty, are you sure?"

I nod quickly, "please Aizawa."

He growls as his name leaves my mouth, "Well now I have too, since you asked so nicely."

His lips slam against mine as soon as the words leave his mouth, he backs me up against the nearest wall and makes quick work of lifting me up by my thighs. I wrap my legs around his waist and not even a second later he starts grinding against me, I moan as his half hard cock rubs against my clit.

"That's it baby, moan for me like a good girl." He whispers in my ear,

I whimper, "yes master."

A deep guttural growl comes from his chest, my heart starts to race as he bites my neck. I try to scream but all that comes out is a small whine, he releases my neck to reveal on the verge of bleeding teeth marks.

He smirks, "you're mine."

Before I can say anything he quickly pulls down his pants and boxers then lifts up my night gown, his cock inches away from my wet pussy. He takes two fingers and runs them up my cunt, my thighs shake slightly as I moan. The pads of his fingers make it to my clit, slowly rubbing circles on it.

I try to push back against his fingers but he pushes my hips down, "Behave kitten, you'll get what you want...eventually."

I whine and claw at his shoulders as he goes even slower, "please master, I need it!"

He chuckles, "sorry what was that I couldn't hear you baby?"

"Master please! I need more, please!" I cry,

He smirks, "good girl."

His fingers speed up, pressing down slightly harder than before.

"ooh fuck!" I groan.

Not long after he slowly slides his fingers inside of me, my pussy throbs as he curls his fingers up. I wrap my arms around his neck as I fuck myself on his fingers, "That's it kitty, just like that."

I scream as his fingers hit that one spot inside of me while I grind against them, my cunt pulses around them; begging for more of him. He takes out his fingers right before he lines up his throbbing  member up with my cunt, entering slowly before he slams his hips against me.

I cry out, "Master!"

"fuck baby, you're so tight. relax against me, I got you." he moans out.

I relax my body against his, putting my full weight on him, "he didn't even stumble back.." As that thought crosses my mind, Aizawa starts lifting my hips before slamming them down on his cock. I whine at the stretch but moan at the pleasure, his cock hitting the same spot his fingers were. He continues to slam me down on his shaft, slowly lifting my hips up before slamming them down until I was an incoherent mess of tears and moans.

"Master...please...faster." I slur out.

He smiles with ego on his lips before he leans me up against the wall and fucks into me faster, his hips moving so fast my brain can't focus on anything but the tip of his cock hitting that gummy spot he continues to torcher.

Each hit gets me closer and closer to my release, "M-master m' gonna cum!" I groan,

He growls, "Me too kitten, cum on my cock like a good girl!"

He thrusts his hips one more time as my orgasm washes over me, "AIZAWA!"

"KITTEN!" we scream at the same time as we cum together.

we lean against each other, catching our breaths as we bask in the after glow. A few moments pass before Aizawa says, "Now you're definitely mine."

My eyes widen, 'what the fuck did I just do.'

I'm sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed, I haven't had much motivation to write smut recently but I must feed the horny jail residence lol

words (1313)