I'd kill for you (yandere Aizawa)

(characters are aged up to 18)

I haven't been able to stop thinking about her, her beautiful smile, gorgeous (h/c), exquisite body and the best part; that brilliant mind of hers. I want her all to myself, my kitty cat. but I'm her teacher, so for now I will be but a guiding hand. I want her to trust me, come to me whenever she needs me because she is...perfect. Nonetheless if anyone gets in my way, I have no choice but to get rid of them whatever way I can.

I lay in my sleeping bag, on the floor, dreaming of (Y/N) before my students come bustling in. for a while I thought these feelings were just her quirk, quickly found out that wasn't the case.

the bell rings a few moments later, the students coming in just in time. But as soon as she walks in all my attention is on her, I've done well to make sure she doesn't know that.

your pov

I walk in to class with a smile on my face, even if Aizawa-sensei is one scary dude his presence makes me feel safe. I constantly feel like he's watching me and you would think that would bother some people, but if that's the way he cares then who am I to stop him.

I make it to my seat in the front of the class facing towards Aizawa, we make eye contact for a second making me smile sweetly. I swear I can see him blush before he looks away and starts speaking,

"alright 1.A we discussed what we are doing today, yesterday so if you don't remember that sucks because I'm not repeating myself."

Lucky for me he kept me after class to remind me of the assignment we're doing today, so I make quick work of doing what I'm told. But someone keeps distracting me with there longing stares, I look up to meet Aizawa's intense gaze. The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife, He smirks leaving me to bite my lip at the small but sensual gesture. Now this isn't exactly a new thing, but it is an unspoken one between us. Hopefully today I'll be able to talk to him about the unwanted silence.

I don't know how long we were staring but the bell rings knocking us back into reality, I wait for the students to leave before I walk up to Aizawa's desk,

"sir could we talk for a moment?"

he grants me the privilege of seeing his half smiles, "of course what do you need?"

I take a deep breath before speaking, "W-well s-see the thing is, we have this thing or m-maybe I have this thing with you a-and I just need to-"

He grabs my hand, holding it softly, " (Y/N), I feel it too."
I smile and release a breath, "good cause I thought I was crazy."

he chuckles, "No, not crazy....I am for you though." he mutters the last part,

I thought I heard him say something but I just ignore it, "I know we can't do anything till' after graduation but I just needed to tell you."

His face contorts with sadness, "mmm...your right kitten...but until then, will you still be mine."

he stands up and walks to me so we're merely feet apart, "y-yes sir." I stutter out while blushing like a lunatic,

he smiles caressing my cheek, "When we're alone please just call me Shota..."

he leans in next to my ear and whispers, "Or daddy."

My breath hitches as he comes back to face me, kissing me softly. I relish in the taste of his lips even if I can only have a little.

our lips part, eyes meeting each other. All I could feel was happiness, But I also felt like I was wearing rose colored glasses and couldn't see the red flags waving in my face.