It all just happened eventually.

"Hello, Laurel," Lily said with a big smile. Laurel smiled at her. "You came with George?"

"Yes," Iray hurried to answer. Laurel squinted her eyes at her. "I mean, Laurel."

Laurel raised her eyebrows, nodding ironically, but winking friendly at Lily.

"Nice," Lily wiggled her eyebrows. "Alex says that George never stops talking about you."

"Come again?" Laurel's eyes widened and she blushed, pressing her lips into a line.

Lily parted her lips, intending to repeat the thing she said before.

"She heard you perfectly fine," Iray said before Lily could say something. "She just can't understand how's that possible, when she keeps avoiding talking about him."

Laurel sighed. "I don't avoid it, I just...."

"You avoid it," Iray interrupted.

"Fine, I do," Laurel admitted, rolling her eyes. "But is just because I don't want anyone but me to influence this."

"I think you do right," Lily agreed and nodded.

"Avoiding talking about him is not going to change what your heart feels," Iray frowned, starting to be annoyed.

"The heart doesn't feel, is just an organ," Laurel started to explain. "The emotions are produced by the limbic system."

"See?" Iray interrupted, looking at Lily, who was just amusedly smiling. "That's what she does when she gets nervous, she tries to explain the unexplainable with science."

"This is totally explainable," Laurel yelled.

"I think it's cute," Lily said, interrupting the argue.

"Science?" Iray frowned.

"No," Lily shook her head, smiling. She is such a smiley and lovely girl. "The fact that Laurel gets nervous just gives away that something's there," the twins looked at Lily. "You don't get nervous for nothing."

●●●

"Salma Hayek was better than Angelique Boyer as Teresa," Laurel argued about telenovelas, her favorite tv genre.

Iray rolled her eyes. "We weren't even born when Salma Hayek's Teresawas out."

They walked in the paddock after going out to have lunch with their family, realizing the time for the race to begin is getting closer.

"Fine," Laurel hummed. "What about Rubí? Barbara Mori was way better than Camila Sodi is, although I respect Camila Sodi because she is Miss Dynamiteand she stars A que no me dejas, the telenovela I'm currently watching in Univision."

Iray busted out into laughter. Sometimes they just go from one argue to another, and sometimes their fights are just about nonsense. Like telenovelas.

"You don't have anything to do, do you?" Iray asked, clearly concerned about the excess free time of her sister.

"Not really," Laurel admitted, wrinkling her nose.

They continued walking and discussing about actresses in different versions of telenovelas, different plots and even different names.

Suddenly, Laurel bumped into a girl with the same height as her, but very different physically. She had ginger hair, white skin and brown eyes. As said, way different than Laurel. The girl looked at her from head to toe, like if she was analyzing Laurel.

Laurel gave her a shy smile, but the girl just frowned and continued her way, without saying a word.

"Whatever," Laurel shook her head. "Camila Sodi also played Luis Miguel's girlfriend in his series."

"Who cares about Luis Miguel?" Iray whisper yelled.

"I do," Laurel smiled. "I like listening to his songs from when he was a kid," she tried to remember a song. "Y así dire por que mi alma lo está gritando: todo el amor del mundo yo te daría."

"Really?" Iray raised an eyebrow. "And so I will say because my soul is screaming it: all the love in the world I would give you?"

"What?" Laurel chuckled. "I am aware that the soul doesn't scream, but this is a kid's song. And it's pretty good."

"It's lame, come on," Iray hit her sister's arm and they both laughed.

They arrived near William's garage and found George going out.

"Hello," he approached and hugged Laurel.

"Hi," she replied. "He watched la Usurpadora with me in New York," she said at Iray.

"You really watched that crap?" Iray asked him.

He nodded. "It was good, the plot of the first lady getting tired of her life with the president and calling her twin to replace her," George remembered, standing behind Laurel and hugging her from behind. "It's dramatic."

"It's so much fiction, twins don't switch places," Iray frowned.

"It's much more common than you think," Laurel mumbled. George and Iray looked at her. "I mean, you never saw the Parent trap?"

"But not all twins are diabolic like Paola from La Usurpadora," Iray raised an eyebrow. "For example, we are three and none of us is wicked."

"And anyway, it would be pointless if you two switched places, because you are not identical," George looked at Laurel and then at Iray.

"I am taller," Iray wiggled her eyebrows.

"For five centimeters," Laurel clarified, rolling her eyes.

George chuckled. "You fight like this all the time?"

"Pretty much," Iray nodded. "But I love my sister."

"Yeah, right," Laurel shook her head.

"I only had ten minutes before the driver's parade so, I have to go," George kissed Laurel's cheek.

She nodded and smiled at him. "Good luck."

He removed his arms from her shoulders and walked away.

Iray followed George with her eyes and found that ginger girl that bumped into Laurel and gave her a bad look. "That's the girl who you bumped into," Iray pointed at the red-headed girl.

Laurel turned around to see the girl, and she was with George.