Reunited

William was resting under a tree and reading a letter left by Isabella. Isabella had resigned from being a magic knight and decided to be a herbalist in the royal capital.

In the letter, she thanked William for everything he had done for her and decided to fight for her own future. She would also be waiting for the day he decided to move on and let go of Vanessa.

Suddenly, he heard some soft rustling sounds behind him. With his grimoire readily opened, he jumped out to catch the person but was taken aback.

"Vanessa?"
"William?"

The two lovers ran towards each other and bumped so hard that Vanessa fell. William swept her up as they laughed with tears trickling down their faces. After a long hug, they shared a passionate kiss.

"How did you come back here?" as William lifted his lips off Vanessa's. "I came across a place with mana so I used the phoenix's power to create a portal," Vanessa explained.

"I'm glad you came back," William hugged her again.

"Hello, dearies. Sorry to interrupt your moment," a voice came behind them. It was a woman wearing a ragged shawl. "Aren't you the one who sold us the bracelet?" Vanessa asked her. The woman smiled and transformed into a beautiful slender lady.

"I'm Olivia, a forest spirit. Thanks to both of you, I'm free from the spell that April cast on me. Since I lived the longest in the Grove, she tried to collect information on the power of the phoenix which I refused so she transformed into an old lady."

She walked towards Vanessa and gave her a tiny glass bottle. "Keep this well. Inside this bottle was stored with fairies' dust and pixies' ashes. When scattered, it would fill the space with mana but could only be used once."

Before Vanessa could reject, she hushed her, "You saved me from April. This is the least that I can give," before she disappeared.

After spending some time with William, Vanessa decided to return to her world.

"I have to go, my parents will be worrying. And I'm not sure when I will come back," Vanessa looked into his purple eyes before planting another soft kiss on his lips.

"I will wait for you," as William hugged her.