I let the man in and he had breakfast. Thank god, I really don't be eating a lot these days. You'd think having a billionaire husband you'd eat but I don't. Honestly, we don't have the time or I will be scared to ask.

There was a note.

"I'll be back. DONT FUCKING GO NO WHERE." - your husband Kilo.

I rolled my eyes. I mean we're in Paris, of course, I'm going somewhere. I throw the note in the garbage and started to eat. The breakfast was surprisingly good. I haven't had something like this in a while. I don't even know when the last time I cooked. I wonder if Kilo can cook. Who am I kidding, of course, he can. That man can pretty much do anything. I wish he couldn't. He has some kind of control over me and I hate it.

I find my suitcase and get ready. Once again there are only bodysuits. Why didn't he pack me something else? I rolled my eyes.

I went into his suitcase and took out one of his white shirts that he wears with his suits. I tied it up to give myself a crop top look and threw on a pair of jeans, some heels, and a coat. I wore my hair in a messy bun and it was time to go.

I walked out of the building with no problems. This was surprising because I expected Kilo to have somebody watch me but I guess he really thought I would listen to him and stay inside. He should know me by now. Gosh, it's disappointing.

I did take French and Spanish in high school. When I was homeschooled I worked so hard. But I couldn't go to college because my step-dad said it wasn't important. So I didn't sign up for any. I couldn't.

I called a cab to take me to The Louvre. Someplace I always wanted to visit since I was a kid. My mom always talked about Paris. She has been there many times and has a whole photo album. She loved Paris. She would say she and my father always went to Paris but his face was cut out of all of the pictures. She would only tell me that he was a bad man with money.

Kilo is a bad man with money. Regardless I want to meet him. He is still my father. But if he had money why couldn't he support us or be in my life at all. I don't even know his fucking name.

I got there after ten minutes and was amazed by the view.

I see why My mother liked Paris so much. I didn't want to go to the Eifel Tower because I want Kilo to take me it cost money and Apparently, I don't have much.. I want to go inside the tower. He says the money will be coming to me soon. He needs to hurry up then.

I look and take pictures. It's amazing how beautiful the world can be but the people make it so toxic.

People like me and Kilo.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around.

"Kilo?" I look at him confused as to how he knew where I was. He walked closer to me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay inside?" he says with a calm voice. Which was weird I would expect him to be pissed. But he wasn't. I calmed down.

"Sorry," I lie. I'm not he can't tell me what to do.

"It's dangerous out here alone. You're a Valentino now," he sighs. "It's ten times more dangerous than it was before."

"It's dangerous everywhere Kilo if you were so worried about my safety you wouldn't have married me" I wish he hadn't.

"That's where you got me wrong Kehlani," he hisses. "I got what I want and that's all that matters."

I laugh. "And that is?"

"You"

Sure I know something big is coming up. Why me? is all I could think about. Why Kilo wanted to marry me. There are many girls out there. There has to be some other reason but I can't see it.

I turned around and walked closer and wanted to go inside. Kilo followed behind me.

I stopped him. "Can you not follow me?" I asked annoyed by him always trying to be around me or be my personal bodyguard. I came here because it reminds me of my mother. The good things. I don't need him trailing along.

He walks up to me and grabs my hand to hold and I snatch it back. "I want to be alone"

He laughs "Fine baby go ahead. You got twenty minutes"

He is so fucking annoying.

I walk inside and the museum is Amazing. I start crying as I remember the pictures my mother would show me and it's like I can almost see her.

I visited all the places she had. I reminisce the memories the whole time I was there. It felt good to be happy thinking about my mother.

Alicia Lani Paris. That's one reason I like to call myself Lani because her middle name was Lani. I love the name she always called me little Lani. I miss her so much. She was the best mom anybody could ask for. She did everything she could for me. She was such a good person and helped me and other people more than she helped herself. Gave her money to the homeless when she had only a little. Volunteered. She did what she could.

I love you mom!!!

I go to the bathroom and stop right before I open the door. I turn around and look up to see a big man towering over me. I run into the bathroom and try to shut the door but he gets in.

Fuck. I should have had Kilo come with me gosh he was right. I scream for help. Nothing. He just kept walking up to me. But really slowly. I grab a glass soap holder and aim at his head I throw it but miss. He grabs me and covers my mouth.

"Shut up" He yells. I had a hard time breathing with his hands over my mouth. I start to get dizzy as I think of this man as my step father because he would cover my mouth and yell shut up.

"It's 1:50," he says.

I cry not understanding what he means by that. I struggle to get out of his grip but fail. What the hell is happening? Did this man just follow me into a women's bathroom and nobody seems to notice it or my screaming. Or am I just going crazy?

He drags me out of the bathroom while still covering my mouth.

He brings me to the back exit and drags me outside.

"Here she is boss," he yells.

A/N

One of my favorites. Their whole time in Paris is my favorite scene. I love it so much and IDK WHY>

I'm reading over things thanks for 508 reads!!