Ch.5

Jayda pov
After we left the hotel we headed to the mall. When we got there Kenjie and Ari went in they own direction leaving me, Kay,Mani and Ky. We walked to Justice and got the girls the same outfit. Blue tights and a cute pink sweater that had the effiel tower on it in glitter. Then we went to Journey's and got them both Uggs, Timberlands. and some combat boots. While we was in Journeys i saw 2 little girls with i guess their mom that looked like kenjie a little bit but i just brushed it off and went to the next store.

Kenjie pov
At mall me and Ari bought alot of things i couldn't even name all of them. We were about to go in Footlocker when i got a text from a unknown number.
Unknown-Kenjinae u are my daughter not the bitch u call momma.
I read it then i thought about saying something back. If y'all are wondering yea i know Jayda isn't my biological mother but i don't care. She is my momma. She was there when my bitch ass real momma dipped and when my deadbeat pussy ass daddy left. I will never forgive them. I replyed to the message.
Me-bye bitch u ain't my damn momma and don't ever call my mother a bitch.
Then i blocked the number.
Jayda pov
After we finished shopping i texted Ken.
Me/come to the food court so we can go eat.
MyKenjieboo💕💎👑/okay we on our way now.
After a while they came and we headed to applebees.

At applebees
We got to applebees and didn't have to wait for a table.
"Goodevening would u like a booth or table"
"Booth"
"Ok right this way"
She led us to our booth then she introduced her self.
"Hi my name is Kenia and I will be your waitress for today would like to order your drinks first"she said
"We need a few minutes"
"ok i will be back"
She left. She kind of reminds me of Kenjie and the lady from the mall. They have the same skin tone same color hair same facial features. I wonder why. Kenia came back and we ordered our drinks and food. Then we ate and talked.
Kenjie pov
We are at applebees and the waitress Kenia is creeping me out for 1 she looks just like me and 2 she keeps looking at me smiling.
"Ma im going to the restroom
"ok take Mani with you"
"Ok"
Me and Mani got up and went to the restroom i let her use it while i fixed my hair. Then Kenia walked in.
"Hi Kenjinae"
"How do u know my name"
"Im the one who named you i gave birth to you you came out of my womb the bitch you here with she took your daddy from me then he took you from me"
"Thats not what i know what happened i remember because neither of you wanted me I was sitting in that ragady ass car you had at the store"
Flashback
"Ken get out of the car and come here."
I got out and walked in the "store" with you. I saw alot of nasty gross men sitting down in chairs. You told me to take of my clothes and lay down on the couch with my eyes closed. I didn't do it then you grabbed me by my hair and ripped off my clothes i cryed and cryed but u didn't stop. You threw me on the couch and told me be still. Then you started to auction me your daughter your flesh and blood. I heard you tell the men they had me for 1hour and he had to do it in front of everybody. I didn't know what you were talking about until one man came took off his pants and got on top of me he kissed me and touched my private parts rubbed my stuff up and down he told me to call him daddy. I said no then he got mad and put his dick inside of me. it hurt soo bad i screamed and cryed and u just watched. He started moving faster and faster hurting me. He took out his dick and put his fingers in me moving them back and forth. Then you told him his time was up then the next one came he was even worse. They kept coming and coming and coming until nobody was left. You let old dirty men rape me when i was 4 years old. You told me not to tell anybody what you did. The next day i cryed all day you got tired of it then you packed my bags and took me to daddy's house threw me out of the car with a note that said "Dear King i don't want yo ratchet crybaby ass child its yo turn to become a father. Have a nice life raising her cause she ain't got no momma bye bitch -Kenia"
He read it and said he didn't want me either.
Flashback over
"Ken -"
"Save it bitch gtf out of my life... Mani lets go"

A/n
Sorry for it being mainly in Jayda and Kenjie pov im just tryna focus on them these 2 chapters. Ya feel me? iight.
And I'm making a picture book and i will add to it every time there is a new character. Thanks for reading!!!😘😘