CH.2

Present day
Jayda's pov
Ever since King left me i never saw him again. Its pretty crazy when two kids are involved but i had to do what i had to do and i stared online college and got my degree.Oh yea let me introduce myself.
Im Jayda Abrii James im 25. I own my own hair and nail salon. Im a proud mommy of Kenjinae Camryn Carter(Kenjie)whos 14 and Imani Abriel Carter(Mani)whos 5.They are my pride and joy.
"Mani wake up babygirl"
"Just five more minutes mommy pweassee"
"No baby u gotta get up its your first day of kindergarten"
She instantly got up
"Otay mommy i up"
"Go brush your teeth and wash your face then come get dressed"
"Otay"
While she did that i picked out her outfit.I got her black tights and her mickey mouse sweater with her oreo jordan retros. We she came back i got her dressed and then i put her long natural hair into two puff balls then put two red bows on each one. After i got her dressed i made her some breakfast. Then checked on Kenjie she was already dressed. She had on the sane thing as Mani and it was just cute. We walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I was already dressed in some jeans and my hair shop shirt that was blue and it said Jayda on the front and K.I.J.Salon(kenjinae,imani,and jayda) yeah I named my salon after my babies. "Kenjie you ready for first day of highschool"
"A little im just not ready to see this one person"
"Who might that be"
"You know mama Kelsie"
"Oh that bitch who been picking on you since 6th grade"
"Yeah i don't want to get suspended for feeding her this right"
"Girl you is just too much but come on y'all its time to go"
We left out the house and got in my baby blue camaro and drove to Mani's school.When we got there I said bye and gave her a hug and kiss then Kenjie walked her in. After that i dropped off Kenjie.
"Bye Ken i love you"
"Bye mama i love you too"
I drove to the salon when i got there i spoke to the workers then started on my first client.
Kenjinae pov
So when i walked in the school i already had all eyes on me and i heard people talkimg about me but i just brushed it off and walked to my locker where my bestfriend Ariel was. She was to busy flirting with Chris ( her crush) that she didn't even see me.
"Arielll!!!"
"What can't you see im- Kenjie!!! Girl i missed you"
"Awww i missed you too but hey Chris"
"Wassup Ken"
I was just about to say something when Chris thotish girlfriend Kelsie said some smart to me and Ariel.
"I know y'all groupies ain't talking to my man"
"Bitch who you calling a groupie yo thotish ass better get the fuck out my face before I fix yo weave for you"
"Kenjie she ain't even worth it"Chris said
"Bae imma catch up with you after first block" He told her
Me, Ariel ,and Chris walked to first block and the whole way there Chris and Ariel was all in each other face it was obvious they liked each other.
"Chris"
"What Ken"
" Where Meechie at"
Meechie is my 'friend' I like him but I don't know if he likes me back.
"Ohh you looking for yo man"
"Stfu Ari"
"He should be walking in here right about now"
"Okay"
"wassup y'all"
I heard somebody say and i knew it was Meechie.We all said hey then me and meechie talked until the teacher walked in.
Ariel pov
Wassup y'all im Ariel De'Shantae James. Kenjinae is my bestfriend/cousin. My mama and Kenjie mama are bestfriends and cousins just like us but i gotta go just wanted to say wassup.

A note: Jayda in the mm or on the side