Ch.7

Jayda💙
I was at the school waiting on Kenjie to get out of dance practice and a black car pulled out up beside me and King got out of the car and walked to my window. Why does he have to be everywhere. I just want some peace without him."What King"i asked dryly.
"I just want to talk about the kids."
"What about them"
"When your done here meet me at Red Robins so we can talk for real"
"Ummmm.... ok fine be there at 5:00 after 5:01 if you're not there then forget it"
"Ok"
I think this would be a good thing for the girls they need there father because Tre' can't fulfill what King can as there father. Oh yeah I didn't tell y'all Tre' is the man I met at the mall a few months ago. We've been dating since I got back from California. but he's a really nice guy and the kids like him.
Kenjinae 💕
"Ok girls we are going to go over this one more time then we will be done this is our last practice before the End of the year show so be ready"
"Ok"
I'm at dance practice and I'm the captain. We have a show Friday the last day of school. So we have to get this together.
"Good job girls y'all can leave now"
I walked out to my mom car and got in.
"Hey momma"
"Hey baby how you feeling"
"You mean from Monday"
"Yea"
"I'm fine I guess I just broke down"
"Okay well I'm going to get Mani then we going to Red Robins.
"Okay "
Jayda✨
I went to get Mani. Then we headed to Red Robins. When we got there King was already there. I guess he didn't want to mess this up. We got out and walked in the waitress sat us at a table with him and some lady. We sat down and Kenjie looked pissed but its whatever.
"Hi King"I said
"Hey this is my wife Trina"he replied
"Hi"his wife said kind of rudely
"Mommy who are these people"Mani said before I could start the conversation. "Mani this is your daddy and his wife" I explained to her "Are you really my daddy" "yes I am"King told her "well why haven't you been up here for me and my sissy" Mani was asking alot of questions but I wasn't going to stop her because she needed to know. Kenjie was just sitting back quietly on her phone texting. I let King get to know his daughter. I just watched. His wife left about 30 minutes ago.
Kenjie👯
I didn't want to talk to him so I just sat quietly on my phone. I was planning my birthday party with Ari. My birthday is in 2weeks and Mama said I can have a party. I was off in my own little world then somebody called my name. "Kenjie!!" My mom called "come on so we can go" I guess they were done so we got up and left.
"Kenjie next week you and Mani are going to King's house to meet you other sisters and brother."
"Ok"
I really did want to at least meet them. And I know Mani does because she won't stop talking about it.