Ch6

Jayda💋
3months later
"Imani Abriel Carterrr... Its your birthday babygirl wakee upp you the BIG 6"
"I know mommy"
"You ready for yo day"
"Yesss can we go to the mall after school"
"Of course"
"And KyKy and Ari come to"
"Yes baby but we gotta get dressed what you wearing"
"my jordan outfit"
"Ok"
Its my baby's 6th birthday she growing up on me. Im going to make sure she enjoys her day.
Imani🌺
Hiii Its my birthdayyy. Im bout to TURN UP with my sissy. I'm wearing my Jordan outfit. Its white and red and I'm wearing my white and red bred 11s. I gotta go now bye.
Kenjie💕
I really don't feel like going to school today. I want to stay home and sleep all day with no problems. But I got up and went to my closet looked for something like to wear. I got some black joggers ,a purple sweatshirt, and my grape 5s. After I got dressed I checked my phone I had 3missed calls and 5messages. The first message was from Ari.
Bestie/Sistaa✨😈💕: Heyyy bestfren im juh checkin' on ya. U ainn been answerin' ya phone soo...I had to check. Text me bacc when u see this...love ya
Me: hey suh I'm fine juh don't feel good I guess... see ya at school
I didn't check nothing else I just went down stairs to say happy birthday to my lil baby.
"Imani!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY babygirl you ready to turn up for your 6th birthday"
"Thank youu...and you know I'm ready sister"
"This why u my favorite little sister you always make me smile when I'm sad"
We ate breakfast and then Momma came downstairs and said good morning and told us to go to the car and we headed to school.

After school
Jayda✨
I picked the girls up from school and I went to pick up Kyla and Ariel. After that we went to the mall. We were at the mall and Mani was really excited I don't know why but she was. Like always we went to Justice first and we bought almost every single thing. This little girl is spoiled. We went into Kids Footlocker and she got 5 pairs of shoes. Two pairs of Jordans, Two pairs Kds and a pair of Lebrons. After a few more stores we had alot of bags and half of them were Imani's, everybody bought something. We all got hungry so we went to Buffalo Wild Wings, Imani's favorite place. We got there and got seated instantly. We ordered 4 different kinds of wings. While we were eating Kyla had to use the bathroom so Ari took her. A minute later King walked in and he was with a lady and two little girls and a boy that all looked like him just like Mani and Kenjie. He looked over at me and the girls then he went to their table. They sat on the other side so we couldn't see each other and I was glad. Kenjie got my attention after that.
"Ma did you see who I saw"
"Yes I did"
"I can't believe him"
"I know"
"Mommy what are YALL talking about"
"Nothing baby"
"Ok but can I go to the arcade room me and KyKy"
"Yea go ahead get Ari to take you me and Kenjie need to talk"
"Come on Ky and Ari"
When they left me and Kenjie just sat in silence for awhile then she just out of nowhere she said "I admit I missed him but now I can't stand to see him"
"I know"
Then we saw him walking towards our table.
"Hey Jayda and Kenjie"he said
"What"we said in sync.
"I just wanted to talk"
I looked at Kenjie and she shrugged.
"Ok but you only got 2minutes"
"ok look... I'm sorry for everything I did I missed you so much. I know it doesn't look like it but I have. I seen you and your little girl she is so pretty. I'm glad u moved on and got over me and my dumb ways and Kenjie I missed u being Daddies little girl."
"King i didn't move on I tried but I didn't Imani is your little girl to I was pregnant with her when you left I told you and you walked out on us"
"She really is my little girl"
"Yess she is and I am too but you left so leave now" Kenjie snapped
"Kenjie go get Ari, Ky, and Mani so we can leave"
I can't believe he didn't know she was his when I told him before she was born.
"King I think you should leave"
Before he left Kenjie was back and his wife came around the corner. yelling and shit.
"Kailon what are you doing over here your daughter is crying over something that happened at school and you over here talking to some hoe"
"oh unh-uh who she calling a hoe"
"Look Trina this is Jayda my bm and she ain't a hoe"
"Well you still need to come back to your daughter that YOU take CARE of"
"Come on y'all lets go before I have to slap a bitch" I said
With that I paid the bill and left.