Half an hour later, they were about to enter the car when Uncle Vernon stop us.
''I'm warning you'', he had said, putting his large face right up close to ours , ''I'm warning you now, any funny business, anything at all, and you two will be in that cupboard from now until Christmas."
"We won't to anything." I said and raised my hands to my head level.
"Honestly..." said Harry. But Uncle Vernon didn't believe us. No one did.

We were on our way to the zoo-for the first time-after they already have picked up Dudley's friend, Piers. Dudley and Piers were fat so there wasn't much space in the car. I had to set on my brother's lap.

Harry and I were talking to each other in a low voice.
"Last night dream was mad." I said.
"Mine as well." Said Harry.
"What did you dream of?"
"A flying motorbike." Said Harry and Uncle Vernon almost crashed into another car. Shit. I thought
"MOTORBIKES DON'T FLY!" He shoot.
Dudley and Piers sniggered.
"I know they don't." Said Harry.
"It was only a dream." I said defending my brother. I was like that. Harry use to get bullied at school by Dudley and his gang. But I was always there with him. Harry was noble and shy. While I was rough and didn't care about what others think.

It was a very sunny Saturday and the zoo was crowded with families. The Dursleys bought Dudley and his friend ice cream. Of course they didn't buy Harry and I one. But we didn't complain. We were happy to be at the zoo for the first time.

Harry and I stayed a little way apart from the Dursleys so that Dudley and Piers, who were starting to get bored with the animals by lunchtime, wouldn't fall back on their favourite hobby of hitting Harry. Of course I always protested Harry but he was still scared.

After lunch we went to see more animals. We saw a big and beautiful snake.
Dudley stood with his nose pressed against the glass, staring glistening brown coils. ''Make it move,'' he whined at his father. Uncle Vernon tapped on the glass, but the snake didn't budge.
"He's asleep!" Harry shouted.
"This is boring." Dudley moaned. He shuffled away.

Harry and I standed infront of the glass and watched the snake.
The snake suddenly opened its beady eyes. Slowly, very slowly, it raised its head until its eyes were on a level with ours.
It winked.

I blinked a few times making sure I wasn't going mad.
The snake jerked its head towards Uncle Vernon and Dudley, then raised its eyes to the ceiling. It gave us a look that said quite plainly: "I get that all the time."
''I know." We murmured through the glass, though we wasn't sure the snake could hear us. ''It must be really annoying." Said Harry. The snake nodded vigorously.
"Where do you come from, anyway?'' Harry asked. The snake jabbed its tail at a little sign next to the glass. Harry peered at it.
Boa Constrictor, Brazil. ''Was it nice there?'' I asked. The boa constrictor jabbed its tail at the sign again and I read on: This specimen was bred in the zoo. ''Oh, I see so you've never been to Brazil?''

As the snake shook its head, a deafening shout behind us made both of us jump.
''DUDLEY! MR DURSLEY! COME AND LOOK AT THIS SNAKE! YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT IT'S DOING!''
Dudley came waddling towards them as fast as he could.
"Out of the way, you,'' he said, punching Harry in the ribs. Caught by surprise, Harry fell hard on the concrete floor.
"Hey!" I exclaimed and helped Harry up.

Dudley and Piers were pressed against the glass.
We looked at hem we narrowed eyes out of madness. One second, Piers and Dudley were leaning right up close to the glass, the next, they had leapt back with howls of horror. The glass had vanished. They were all wet. Harry and I looked at each other confused. But a smile came up to my face. The boa got out.

"Thanks." The snake said and did a little nodded.
"Anything." Said Harry.
"No problem." I said at the same time as Harry.
The snake was slithering out on the floor. People started running and screaming.