"My name's not Miku." Naruko stated plainly, frowning at him. "That's your new name!" He demanded, stomping his feet on the floor slightly.

"So who's her.." Naruko asked, trying to figure out more information before she knocked out the guy.

"Hatsune Miku... All we need to do is to dye your hair blue and give you one of the outfits.." He mumbled off.

I... What the f**k.. Kura nii- I met a lecher. Naruko thought to Kurama.

Kura nii? She called out hesitantly since she didn't hear a reply.

...Co....zt Co... Zttt.. Connection...... B.. ztt.. Bad.. A static like voice was heard as Naruko frowned in slight anger, What did they do to him!

"What are you going to do to me!?" Naruko stated out angrily, "Nothing.. Just changing your clothes and your hair colour only." He said, giving Naruko a wide wicked grin.

Coming nearer to Naruko as she cringed "Hiiyah!" Naruko roared out a battlecry, using her feet to smash it down the back of the guys neck as he passed out on the floor promptly.

"Hell nah this guy is crazy." Naruko murmured to herself before she broke the chains off of her ankles more easily than she thought.

"I bet they didn't expect me to do this." Naruko scoffed slightly before she realised what the kid said.

"Don't let mother find out...?" Don't tell me... He's Killua's brother!? HOW!? Naruko exclaimed in her thoughts, dumbfounded.

Wait now that I think about it.. Illumi has black hair and eyes like him... Naruko trailed off in her thoughts.

"How do I get out now..." Naruko trailed off, staring at the door. She hoisted the man onto the bed and chained him up instead, securing him tightly with the chains.

She used the large blanket to cover it up before she carefully opened the door, using shadow steps whereas she walked without any sound.

Well... Let's try to find Killua. Naruko thought determinedly before she hid and blended in with the shadow of a pillar and sensed the life source of people in the mansion.

Hm... There is one deep underground.. So let's start from the bottom to the top. Naruko thought carefully as she proceeded to make her way to the lowest point in the mansion ever.

• • •

Eventually making past multiple servants walking by, Naruko managed to slip to the lowest point where she could sense the life force at.

She wandered around carefully at the lowest level before she noticed a plain looking door, once again the life force was directly behind the door so Naruko decided to open it gently.

She saw bright, colourful walls that seemed childlike, confused even more as she walked in carefully to find a little girl with black hair.

Their sister? She does have Killua's eyes and nose.. Naruko thought carefully before going towards her, sensing that she was not much of a threat as she was a little girl colouring on her drawing.

"Hello little girl.. What's your name?" Naruko, making her presence known, asked with the friendliest smile she could put on.

The little girl turned around and stared at Naruko, "Who are you big sister?" She asked cutely.

The words big sister attacked Naruko's heart as she found it too cute for her to handle, "Ah... I'm Killua's friend. Do you know where he is?" Naruko asked, squatting down to her level.