Chapter - 3 《 Last Part 》

.

Plz ignore typos...

This story is dedicated to all my dear readers who never failed to support me... Thank you so much for the support guyz...

.

Raizada Mansion

.
Dining Table

.
All of the members of Raizada Mansion got seated for the breakfast except Arnav, Payal and Khushi.

Arnav hasn't reached yet after his early morning meeting...

Nani: Where is Chotte, Khushi Bitiya?

Khushi: He had a meeting with some international clients, Nani... He will reach now... Jiju is with him.

At the same time, Arnav and Akash marched inside the house...

Anjali: Chotte!!! Where were you?
Do you know how much worried I was when not finding you at home? Come and have your breakfast. Aarav was asking for you since he woke up.

Arnav rolled his eyes hearing his sister's useless blabbering.

Khushi: Come and have breakfast, Arnavji...

Arnav walked towards the dining table and sat silently. He looked at his wife and smiled...

Arnav: Khushi!!! Payal!!!! You both come, sit here and have your breakfast. Everybody here can serve themselves.

Manorama: They are daughters-in-law of this house. They have to serve their Sasural. It's their duty.

Arnav: Exactly Mami... They are daughters-in-law of this house, not Cook nor Waiter. There isn't any rule that daughter-in-law should serve their Sasural. I never saw you doing it. You are also the so-called daughter-in-law of this house, no?

Akash: Haan Ma... Bhai is right...

Manorama: Bhat are you saying Bitwa? I am Mrs Manorama Raizada. How can I do the kitchen jobs and serving?

Arnav: Exactly Mami...What about them then? She is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada and She is Payal Akash Singh Raizada. They are our wives. Our better half. We can't see them serving while all the others here enjoying their food. Khushi come, and sit here. He said pulling out the chair near him...

Akash: Come here, Payal. He said smiling at his wife...

Both Khushi and Payal walked towards their respective seats reserved by their husbands.

Khushi smiled at Arnav... He held her hand and gives a gentle squeezed on her hand... He then placed paratha in
Khushi's plate and then he served himself... Akash too did the same which irked Manorama, Anjali and Sheetal...

Aarav: I am feeling nausea seeing all these oily foods. Get me my toast and juice. He said looking at Khushi.

Khushi and Payal ignored him and started having their food while talking to Arnav and Akash respectively.

Anjali: Khushiji !!! Didn't you hear what Aarav said? He is hungry. Get him his toast and juice.

Khushi: Ask HP Ji. I am busy. She said and continue eating...

Sheetal: Is this the way to talk to Anjali Di, Khushi? She is elder to you. How can you talk to her like this? Don't you have manners?

Khushi sighs: Teach these manners to your son first, Sheetal... Then learn yourself how to behave in someone else's house. I know what to do and say at my house... About Aarav, he is your son na? You go and prepare food of his choice... As Arnavji said we are not Cooks here...