Oh, these new technologies are a real pain... 

"Looks like they're fighting tooth and nail for that hotspot!" Katie grabbed her mug and stuck her hand in it, when it came out, there was an actual tooth and nail between her fingers.
My eye twitched when Katie actually ate the tooth and nail.

Tom wiggled his eyebrow and nudged his elbow towards the moving image, "And I'd sure like to nail her hotspot! Ho ho ho~"

I let out a sigh and stood up, walking towards the bookshelf to grab a book, obviously.
"Haha, you are a limp dick jackass, Tom. Or should I say, 'no-dick'?" Katie sassed, from what I can hear, she was dropping coffee on Tom?

"Not again!!" He cried out, guessed it.

A giggle escaped my lips as I flopped back on the couch with a book in hand. My eyes landed on the book cover, reading the title. 'The Coffee Shop Of Chronicles Of New Orleans', a personal favorite.

"Up next, we have an exclusive interview with the daughter of Hell's own head honcho, who's here to discuss her brand new passion project! All that and more, after the break!" Katie said through her gritted teeth. I raised a brow when she crushed her mug.
"Suck it up, you little bit–" The commercial image cut her off, I'm guessing a lot of people already knew what she was going to say.

I shook my head and looked down at the book as I start to open the cover page.
"I'm headin' out! Need to go help my girl buddy with a favor!" Angel announced, walking to the front door.

My finger pointed towards him, giving off a white hue around it. In the corner of my eye, I see Angel just stop in his tracks.
"And what exactly is that favor, my friend?" I asked with a tint of sass in my tone.

He let out an annoyed groan, "I just need to... Help her with somethin', she didn't tell me what she needed!"
I twirled my finger, making Angel turn around to me.

I stood up, still reading the book with a small smirk.
"You know I'm not naive, Angel dear. Now, please tell me this 'favor' your friend needs." I pleaded friendly, it's not like me to be this friendly I'm usually just casual, more up to the new generation speaking.

"Again, I don't know! (Y/n), please? Isn't helping friends a redeeming quality??" He quoted, sticking his tongue out. I look up from my book and to him with a raised brow. My smile widen with anticipation.

I crafted a small bookmark from my hands and placed it on the page I was on, closing it in the process.
"I suppose I could let you go.. I don't want you doing anything treacherous, okay?" I asked aoftly, grabbing his chin to look me in the eye.

He nodded with a sad smile, but some red on his cheeks. I shrugged it off, thinking it was just his nervousness kicking in.
I snapped my fingers, letting Angel go of his frozen state.

"If you're true to your word, then I'll see you later." I mentioned, going to sit back on the couch. "Thanks (Y/n)! I'll be sure to get ya some (F/s) [Favorite snack] on the way back!" He yelled out as he ran out the door.

My smile once again dropped into a frown with a sigh.

That boy better behave this time...

Most people don't see my bad side, more or less because I'm not usually angry but calm. When I do get angry, oh geez, it takes Lucifer and Charlie to calm me down.

Example; Some demon in a pub, me and Lucifer was in, kept annoying me with flirts and indecent talking. It kept going on until I sudden grabbed his neck and threw him across the room with my horns straight up and my eyes (F/c).