Chapter seven: Hidden Rooms and Dancing

Start from the beginning

"Sure. Sounds like fun. Where are you going?" I asked as Devin was starting to walk towards the doors.

"To lunch, You coming?" He asked as he reached the doors he came in through. I thought about it for a second before answering him. "No, I'm good. I think I'm going to stay here. I'll see you at home though." I said as Devin looked at me with a worried look but hide it the second it appeared.

"Okay weirdo." with that he left. I took out my phone and texted Kami first and then Debra, God knows how she would kill me if I didn't tell her I was going to a party.

To: Kami

Party at Kevin's you in?

She Responded with a hell yeah

To: Mamma Bear

I'm going to a party with Devin later tonight, I'm guessing you're probably going to be down the street making sure nothing happens?

She responded with in a couple seconds. 'Yes ma'am'

***

"Is kami meeting us here?" Devin asked as the music blasted throughout the house. I was wearing a cute maroon sleeveless shirt with black ripped jeans with, Of course my white converse, Gotta love those things. Devin was wearing this tie dye shirt with gray skinny jeans. I already saw underclassmen starring at him. It was funny.  

"Yeah, but I bet she's pretty busy right now." I said finding her making out with a guy I didn't recognize. That wasn't really Kami's behavior, to make out with someone. But From my view the guy was cute, so it's not a loss.

"What makes you say that?" Devin asked turning around. "never mind." He said shaking his head. Devin hasn't really met Devin, Or hung out with him. I think the only time she's talked to him is when her and Kevin had a thing, but ended because Kevin didn't like her. Which was like seventh grade so i doubt there's feelings still there. if there was, she would have told me.

"I'm pretty sure she's just doing that to get frank pissed." I said looking over to the other side of the kitchen to see him glaring at them. "He's got a thing for her?" Devin asked shocked. I laughed at his obliviousness.

"Yeah. Its totally obvious. With the way she does everything to piss him off to the way he looks and talks about her 24/7." I said walking over to frank. He was too busy looking over by kami, two see me and Devin standing by him, "I'm gong to go get a drink, you want anything?" Devin asked as I shook my head saying no. I looked back over to see that frank now knew of my presence. I looked to the side of franks cheek.

I grabbed his face and moved it to the right so I could see what was on his face. He winced when i touched it "Aye, nice shiner you got there." I laughed poking at frank's bruised cheek. He turned to me and glared at me. Whoa what did I do?

"Yeah, funny" He glared at me. "No, I was looking for you but I couldn't find you and some meatheads were mad that their girlfriends broke up with them so they could have a chance with me. You can put the rest of the story together." Frank said scoffing.

"Oh my bad." I said laughing. I think I spent the rest of the day in that library, picking up Fallen books and posters and looking through the past year books. I think that's the place they put all the extra year books in after each year.

"Yeah where were you?" Frank asked as Devin came up about to answer him. I quickly covered Devin's mouth, Just as he licked my hand. "EWW, That was so disgusting." I said as I wiped off the saliva that was on my hand onto Devin's face.  

"Let's go dance!" I said dragging Devin away from frank as Devin quickly tried to put his drink on the counter.

The song "Bad" by David Guetta featuring Vassy started to play throughout the house.

Devin and I went to the dance floor, just on the outskirts of were everyone was congested. I closed into to Devin and put his hands on my waist as i put mine around his neck.   

I said why does it feel so good to feel bad
Get what I want boy why does it make you so mad

The song played as me and Devin got close together. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he tightened his grip on me, he tried to close the space between us, But there wasn't anymore to close in. Devin's hands started to explore. One staying on my waist, as the other one slowly moved down to my ass. I closed my eyes, resting my head on his chest.

I said why does it feel so good, so good to be bad
Cause if its trouble your looking for here oh baby I'm here I am

I started to sway my hips as Devin moved along with me moving with the beat of the music. I tangled my hands in his hair.

I said why does it feel so good, so good to be bad
Get what I want boy, why does it make you so mad
Cause If its trouble your looking for oh baby I'm here I am

I pressed my forehead on Devin's forehead, the both of us still swaying to the music. I closed my head and smiled. I felt Devin move his hands up and down my torso. The song ended but we kept in the same position.

"Alex." Devin whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Shhh." I mumbled. "just live the moment." I said moving my hands from his hair to the back of his neck.

"You fucking Bitch!" Someone yelled as I was being pulled off of Devin and on to the floor.

There goes such a good moment.

----------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, hope you like this update..

The song is in the media box.

Its bad by David guetta featuring Vassy

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo
Brooke