Chapter Eight: Fists fights and punching bags

Chapter 8

I shook my head as I looked up to see who pushed me on the ground. How I managed to fall on the ground? I couldn't tell you. I propped my elbows on to the ground to get rid of the dizziness I was currently experiencing, I saw double in front of me, I slowly figured out who pushed me and who was currently laughing at me.  

Brittany fucking litz. Okay, sorry, that's not her middle name, I think it's rose or something. I just don't like this girl, I never did. I mean in freshmen year, she knew I liked Devin and all she would do is talk about how much he LOVES her. Like who the fuck does that? I knew that girl did not like me me. Alright calm down. No fights no nothing. Calm yourself.

"That's what I thought, still the same pushover."

Stop talking

1...

"look at her, its tragic really how pathetic she is"

2...

"Is baby going to cry .."

3...

"Are you gonna go running home."

4...

"Is baby gonna go running home to mommy... Oh wait no that's right. You don't have a mommy." She laughed.

That's fucking it.

I jumped up landing perfectly on my feet. I looked to my side to see Devin gone. Of course. Because he would of prevented anything from happening. Why was he gone? he was there like two seconds ago, so weird.

"You really wanna test me today Bitch don't you?" She said like she was all that. She flipped her hair as she looked over to her friends and laughed. "I truly wonder why Devin likes you" She paused. Devin likes me? what? that is obviously a lie. Stupid me to even think for a second he likes me. "Maybe its because he knows that you're a slut and is easy?" she laughed to her friends.

"Oh wait, We're talking about me? I thought we were talking about you." I said, mocking a confused tone. A bunch of guys said 'Oooooo'  She huffed and threw a swing at me. Perfect, I've ben waiting for this for awhile. I took the rubber band that was on my wrist and put my hair up into a pony tail. I chuckled.

"What are you laughing at bitch?!" She yelled. She went to go punch me again but she missed as I dodged it, Before I could see it coming, she grabbed the necklace that was around me and snapped the chain off of my neck. It was my mom's rings. She looked at them for a second and then looked up and smirked. She dangled the rings and laughed.

"Mother and what does this one say? friends." She said as she fumbled with the rings. "Stephanie take this and throw it away, its an ugly piece of shit. Oh, but how sweet it is, the slut and her mom actually had something in common, they went sleeping around with other guys. "That's when I lost it." I lowered myself down as I swiftly took out her feet from her, Making her face plant the floor. I hopped over to her and ran in front of that girl that had my rings.

"Give me back my rings." I said holding my hands out. The girl just smiled and laughed. Are these girl psycho? God I hate high school. "And do you think you are?" She laughed walking around me. I grabbed her arm, pulling her back over to me so that she faced me.

"I'm giving you one more chance to give me back what's mine." I said as she just shook her head and walked away from me. god damn what is wrong with these girls. They're crazy, I swear. Well I did give her a chance. I walked in front of the girl one  more time and she still tried to walk away from me. I had enough with the craziness so I took my elbow and forearm and swung it straight to the front of her face, making her a bit dizzy, so I took the chance to knock her off her feet.